Where can I suggest improvements to manufacturer

/ Where can I suggest improvements to manufacturer #1  

dakota-2000

I have a 5600C Turbo with 200 hours on it. I blew a valve stem out by hitting a branch on the ground. Scared me half to death. There is only one other TC in my area but every skid steer I checked since had at least one and sometimes more metal screw on valve stems as a replacement.

Also the bracket that holds the oil reserve tank to the frame under the passenger is so light weight that it broke within a few hours use. I had the bracket welded and a plate welded under the oil tank to help support it. I suppose TC isn't going to worry about that as the new "D" will have the engine there. Should get delivery on a "D" in a couple weeks.

/ Where can I suggest improvements to manufacturer #2  
As far as the valve stem goes - __it happens. I wouldn't call that a manufacturing problem. Skid steers may have metal ones because of how then move. Then skid and more prone to hitting something on the side of tire/rim. Some skid steers will even have a metal ring welded around the stem to help protect it.
The weak oil reservior bracket may be a legitimate complaint. Probably just a poor weld.

/ Where can I suggest improvements to manufacturer
The skid steers I saw had some of the rubber stems replaced with metal stems. Evidently they have blown out the rubber stems. I would think if Bobcat knew there was a problem they would correct it. I just wanted to know if there was a place to voice suggestions other than the dealer.

The reservoir bracket broke just beyond the mounting bolt, no weld near.

/ Where can I suggest improvements to manufacturer #5  
The D has the really short metal valve stems.

/ Where can I suggest improvements to manufacturer
TC is getting smarter. Thanks