Tractor
    KUBOTA L2800DT

Default Wheel Horse D-180 Automatic Info Please,

Hi, My grandfather left me a Wheel Horse D-180 Automatic. On the motor it says Model-K4829 Spec-35222b On the Tractor-Model-1 0612 Ser-104989, it has a grass mower, large snowblower, very large pull behind wagon, and a large snow plow, all are red with the wheel horse stickers on them ect. This tractor looks like new, and runs excellent, everything works, I think it is all hydrostatic, big tires with chains, I think it has all the attachements that were availble at the time? Gas tank behind drivers seat, big draw bar behind with other things? I am looking for additional info on thi tractor, as of year, horsepower of the motor, Are these good tractors, and what is this tractor worth?? If I was to sell it? Thanks in advance Tom.
    2007 Kubota L2800DT LA463 FEL
    LAND PRIDE RCR1860 ROTARY CUTTER

Tractor
    Kubota Grand L 3240HST

Default Re: Wheel Horse D-180 Automatic Info Please,

I have no idea but this site might help.

WheelHorse.org
    Kubota L3240HST, LA724 FEL with QA, 72" QA bucket, Turf Tires, QA snow plow, QA Loader Buddy, Bradco Pallet Forks, Stoll 4in1 bucket, Leinbach 72" pine straw rake, GroundWorks brush forks and Kubota L series ballast box.
    ---------------------------
    Ferris Evolution 52" ZTR
    --------------------------
    Stihl stuff