titan z 5020

/ titan z 5020 #1  
Tractor
dk50se hst
picked up my new titan z5020. had bagger and stripping kit installed. now just have to wait for grass to green up. hope i'm happy with my decision. didn't want to go with cheaper brand models but couldn't justify buying full tilt commercial model.

/ titan z 5020 #2  
My Titan Z5420 gets delivered Saturday and I'm getting anxious!

My reasoning paralleled yours. It seemed to be at the right place on the quality continuum for my needs vs cost. I demo'd your model; it was a great piece of equipment. Fast, smooth, quiet, great blade tip speed. I think you'll be happy.

/ titan z 5020
I've mowed three times and i'm very impressed so far. It has great blade speed and easy to operate. Will take a little use to not tear turf when turning. Its my first zero turn mower.Haven't used bagger yet, just put down some fert. I looked at john deere, cub, kubota, grass hopper. But green machines just aren't as heavy duty as they use to be, same for cub cadet. Price is right and has great warranty. Good luck on yours.

My reasoning paralleled yours. It seemed to be at the right place on the quality continuum for my needs vs cost. I demo'd your model; it was a great piece of equipment. Fast, smooth, quiet, great blade tip speed. I think you'll be happy.

/ titan z 5020
whisky, did you get a bagger kit? I'm not real impressed with bagger. Even when grass is dry it leaves alot of clumps on left side. Let me know how you like yours.