parts diagrams??

/ parts diagrams?? #1  

monkers

Where can I get a parts drawing for a 1989 520H wheel horse mower? I need the idler pulley that is for the hydrostat drive, the belt that goes from the motor to the transaxle or whatever its called? The idler pulley crapped the bed this weekend and I cant find any locally. Its about 3 1/4" in dia, with about a 3/8" hole through it. I cant find a drawing to get the toro part number and want to make sure i get the right pulley. Thanks for the help

/ parts diagrams?? #2  
Lawn Mower Parts

I LOVE this site. I have a 1986 Toro commercial mower and am able to source lots of parts through them. As long as you have the model number/serial numbers- you are usually able to look up schematics and get the part numbers.

Depending on where you are located, shipping doesn't take too long either.

/ parts diagrams??
thank you, Ill give it a shot

/ parts diagrams??
Do you have a link or web address for Jacks? I got the pulley but I will be needing other parts in the future. Thank you

/ parts diagrams?? #6  
Try this link:

https://lookup3.toro.com/partdex/default.cfm

This is where I am able to find all of the parts schematics for my 1986 groundsmaster. I suspect that you will be able to find all of the exploded views you are looking for.

Jacks small engines has this link somewhere on its site but I bookmarked it alone since I go to it often.

/ parts diagrams??
Thank you

/ parts diagrams?? #8  
When you go to the Toro site your model number should be 31-20OE01

/ parts diagrams?? #9  
can some one teII me where the heck i can get a johndeere 2650 dash board for my tractor its that burnt out u turn the wipers on the door opens haha