Wheel Horse c-141?

/ Wheel Horse c-141?
I actually found a Massey Ferguson 1855 with a factory fitted loader on it, runs without strange noises but has a severe vacuum leak at the intake gaskets so I'll have to fix that, but the hydraulics are great save a small seeping around a quick connector at the curl handle valve. He was asking $1500, I offered $800 and he is thinking it over. Supposed to call me in the morning.

/ Wheel Horse c-141?
Haven't heard a word but it's still for sale. If I don't hear shortly I'm moving on. Looking at a 15 h.p. Mitsubishi as well as a Yanmar, both slightly larger chassis but similar power to the MF. I want a 3 point and pto, too many good things they do not get them. I'll keep you posted. Thanks again.

/ Wheel Horse c-141?
Back on the 1855 as well as the Yanmar. I'm taking the MF to the MF forum for now.

/ Wheel Horse c-141? #16  
I'd respectfully disagree on the 14hp K-321. I've had very good luck with them. All the K singles, from the 10hp K-241 through the 16hp K-341 are basically the same engine and share many parts. Even the 18hp K-361 shares a few parts with them. Regular oil changes can give 40 years of trouble free service from these very solid engines. The K-361 with it's splash lubed OHV setup is the exception.