Wheel Horse Doctor New Member Intro

/ Wheel Horse Doctor New Member Intro #1  

wheelhorsedoc

Tractor
Wheel Horse 1974 C120
I am known as the "Wheel Horse Doctor " as I have been repairing and restoring Wheel Horses for many years and have extensive knowledge of historical and technical information on Wheel Horse and other antique lawn & garden equipment. I am located in North Alabama and I'm a small engine mechanic and restore old Lawn Tractors, including Wheel Horse, John Deere, Cub Cadet, Case, Ford and others. I have been repairing and restoring old & new lawn equipment for over 15 years. My father had a shop and I learned from him and watched him since I was a kid.
I have my fathers 1974 Wheel Horse C-120 Automatic and still use it and we have had it since late 1970's. My dad bought it from a local man who was getting a divorce and he said "I don't want her to get my Wheel Horse, she can have everything else". My C-120 still works great, but I going to rebuild the 12 hp Kohler engine this spring, cause it's never been rebuilt. "Thanks to STP oil treatment, 4 oz & Castrol 30 HD engine oil at every oil change and using 92 octane gasoline. **** it's even got the original rear tires on it, with "Wheel Horse" raised letters on the tires. I'm going to restore the whole tractor this spring, including a New Old Stock Wheel Horse seat that a guy 3 doors down bought new in the 70's and never installed it and yes it's got the Wheel Horse logo on the seat.

Well looking forward to talking to you folks and hope I can help, ps I got a friend that wants to sell his Wheel Horse D-180, needs some work but runs & works.
Wheel Horse Doc

/ Wheel Horse Doctor New Member Intro #2  
Welcome to the forum.

/ Wheel Horse Doctor New Member Intro #3  
:welcome:

/ Wheel Horse Doctor New Member Intro #7  
Welcome from Oklahoma.

Ken

/ Wheel Horse Doctor New Member Intro #8  
Welcome to TBN :)

I moved your thread to the Wheel Horse forum.