C120 auto drive belt

/ C120 auto drive belt #1  

tjohnson

Tractor
wheelhorse c-120 auto
currently working on C-120 auto, the drive belt was broken when I pulled off the cover. not sure of the belt routing also there is a spring hanging from the idler arm. any help would be great.

/ C120 auto drive belt #2  
I found toro website quite useful when searching for part numbers to crossover, You'll need to know the tractors model no# to download the correct PDF file parts manual, then look in the manual for belt # and size along with how to rout it,
Toro |

/ C120 auto drive belt
Thanks, I have been to the toro site, mod # is 61-12KS02, belt # is 7478. the breakdown shows crank pulley, trans pulley & belt but nothing else.

/ C120 auto drive belt #4  
when crossing the OEM belt no# to a resource from the net it comes back as this 7478 - REPLACEMENT TORO/WHEEL HORSE BELT
Not getting any leeds on the model 61-12k502 # althout there is 2 with-- 12k502 results comes back as,
C3-12k502 meaning rear engine series
E3-12k502 meaning Tractor
approx what year make is the c120 ?

Last edited:
   / C120 auto drive belt #5  
I found about 1/2 dozen c120 models, the years made was 1974/'77 cannot find your drive belt diagram anywhere, I thought perhaps might find the decal provider and would show the routing on that decal, but did not find one,
Here is a resourse has a good amount of Toro part diamgrams as well as part numbers,
OEM Parts