Toro Proline 220 tires

/ Toro Proline 220 tires #1  

hunt4570

Tractor
Grand L3540 ,724 loader, bucket, grapple and now forks also! And just for OP.. a pool!
So finally getting ready to order tires for my 220, having trouble finding front ag style tires . My tires now say 20x8-10, everytime I google those it it changes the number to 20x10-8.. will they fit? Xfaxman... help! ;-)
I really want the ag tires cause my traction stinks!

Thanks.

/ Toro Proline 220 tires
   / Toro Proline 220 tires #4  
Yeah, I thought that might be the case, thanks..

Did you survive your latest barrage of storms ok??

Man I love Oklahoma.. want to move back someday.. but will probably end up in Texas where my girls are..

Yep, just barely. Had a severe storm with rotation (that means it could drop a tornado) heading toward us at 8:50 PM Tuesday, power went off at 9 PM and was off until 6:30 PM Wednesday. The rotation tracked a few miles east, and we got 60 mph winds and an inch of rain. :eek:

/ Toro Proline 220 tires
Yep, just barely. Had a severe storm with rotation (that means it could drop a tornado) heading toward us at 8:50 PM Tuesday, power went off at 9 PM and was off until 6:30 PM Wednesday. The rotation tracked a few miles east, and we got 60 mph winds and an inch of rain. :eek:

Yeah, I understand how that all works, I lived in Cleveland, about half way between Tulsa and Stillwater for about 10 years..Good to hear you did ok, and an inch of rain would be a good thing I'm thinking.. wish I could get some!