The garden this summer with my Wheel Horse garden tractors used to manage it.

/ The garden this summer with my Wheel Horse garden tractors used to manage it. #1  

Lane Ranger

Tractor
21 Wheel Horse Tractors
008.JPG010.JPG007.JPG018.JPG022.JPG023.JPG017.JPG042.JPG041.JPG011.JPG010.JPG

Attachments

• 005.JPG
    005.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 110
  • 009.JPG
    009.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 173
  • 041.JPG
    041.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 105
  • 012.JPG
    012.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 131
   / The garden this summer with my Wheel Horse garden tractors used to manage it. #2  
Nice garden. Nice tractors. Nice harvest and thanks for the pictures. It's amazing what a "Garden Tractor" can do, especially one that didn't cost an arm and leg. The smaller machines have a lot of advantages. But, unless one has physical problems, a walk behind rototiller might do just as well.
Cheers,
Mike

/ The garden this summer with my Wheel Horse garden tractors used to manage it. #3  
Nice garden. Nice tractors. Nice harvest and thanks for the pictures. It's amazing what a "Garden Tractor" can do, especially one that didn't cost an arm and leg. The smaller machines have a lot of advantages. But, unless one has physical problems, a walk behind rototiller might do just as well.
Cheers,
Mike

Yeah, two wheel tractors work pretty well in the garden too, but every time I use one I feel like there's something missing... Oh yeah, a seat!!

Great pics, Lane Ranger!!

Member since 2013, and first post just today. I hope you'll stop in more frequently!!