Toro Wheel Horse Belt?

/ Toro Wheel Horse Belt? #1  

Ken_CT

Gold Member
Tractor
BX23, Hustler Mini Fastrak 42 w/mulch kit, Wheel Horse 14-38XL
I have a toro Wheel Horse 14_38XL and I am trying to find a belt for it. The Toro web site tells me the # is 88-6250, but I would like to find the size of the belt. I can't see any markings on the belt itself, but it is still on the machine & hard to see. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

/ Toro Wheel Horse Belt? #2  
I'm assuming that it needs replacing and you don't want to order one from Toro? If that is the case you need to take it off and measure it. If you have a length of the belt then anyone who sells belts should be able to help you out.

/ Toro Wheel Horse Belt? #3  
Lots of hardware stores now have a device that hangs on the wall that will measure the old belt and normally in a back room somewhere they have hundreds of belts in various lengths and widths.

I know of 3 hardware stores right around me that all have this setup for replacement belts

/ Toro Wheel Horse Belt? #4  
The 88-6250 is a 1/2 X 87 1/2 " belt.

/ Toro Wheel Horse Belt?
Thanks Ron. That will save me some time and probably money as I can now just switch the belt and not have to take it off and bring it somewhere to be matched, or buy a Toro belt for probably a lot more $.