Toro Wheelhorse Model 211-****

/ Toro Wheelhorse Model 211-**** #1  

Yardster

I was driving home from work the other day and as I drove by a house that had just been put up for sale I noticed a lawn tractor out front with "FREE" sign in front of it. I turned around and checked it out. It's a Toro Wheel Horse model 211-A. The owner told me it needed a battery and a drive belt. The mowing deck is mint and the tractor itself is in decent shape. My question is this, does anyone know anything about this model? The drive belt a pain to change? Any input would be great.

Thanks.

/ Toro Wheelhorse Model 211-**** #2  
I don't know much about Wheelhorse tractors, but enough to know that the tractor made it home with you, right???

/ Toro Wheelhorse Model 211-****
Oh yeah, it's behind the shed under a tarp at the moment. Free is really hard to pass up....

/ Toro Wheelhorse Model 211-**** #4  
Nope, shouldnt be too hard to do. Whip the deck off and take a look.
You can get free manuals if you know the model number of the tractor, which should be on a label under the seat area.
If Im right your tractor has a 11HP engine, 36'' deck and is a hydro?
The 200 series, while not up to the standard of the 'classic' wheelhorses is way more machine than most brands you see today.
I have a 212-5, works well for me, and the price you paid sounds good /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

PS, sorry for the late reply

/ Toro Wheelhorse Model 211-**** #5  
Wish i could find service manual for that 211 horse. Just bought 1 and tryn to work on it.