Toro to replace my lemon

/ Toro to replace my lemon #13  
Excellent article. Thanks for the link.

/ Toro to replace my lemon
LBrown59 said:
I have an MTD with a BS twin Cyl that's never ran rite since it was new.

That is unfortunate. Could nobody fix this thing?

Getting back to my original post, here is the deal. It's been a busy week. I looked at the Toro Z380 zero turn and was not impressed. It just looked like it was made for a big box store. My salesman said to take it for a spin and when he came back a few minutes later I was looking at the Kubota lawn tractors again. I ended up taking home a T1570. It's just a little machine but very impressive. 15 hp Kohler but not a Courage. 40 inch cut. Smooth and quiet. Typical Kubota. The only thing I didn't like was the uncomfortable seat and the dealer switched that with an upgraded seat from the next model up.
I'm very happy with this dealer. Cost to me = zero. New machine with a new warranty. I'm going to cut the grass tomorrow. It's pretty long.

Dean

/ Toro to replace my lemon #15  
My uncle has a toro zt, not sure of size model or weather engine is kholor or briggs (thinking Kholer though). He had hard starting from day one and finially after complaing the dealer did a valve job grinding or something and he said it was much better. Then he was just loosing power gradually and took it to the guy that works on his stuff, he found a burned out muffler, that was obviousm, but his other probles, the valve or rocker was loose and flopping around once he tightened that it would run and then could hear a blowby noise or exhaust leak, then put his hand on the head and felt the leak. Had a blown head gasket, replaced that and now still cuts with it. But to me for the money he spent on that thing and the age of it i dont know 3-5 years old? That is a lot of trouble out of it, cheaply made seems about right to me.