Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,202  
couldnt remember if I already posted in this thread so sorry if this is a repeat.

Attachments

• silver lake 003.jpg
    silver lake 003.jpg
    316.2 KB · Views: 371
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #1,203  
Did I link to a picture of my barn? If it was the red & grey then yes it's mine, told the wife I needed a place to store equipment but really just wanted somewhere to play.

Yeah a big red one:D I need me one like that,even your trailer dont have to sleep outside:laughing:
Nice pickup:thumbsup: I bought my dry box from a guy going threw the big D and dont mean Dallas,for $2,000 and a 45ft dry box trailer with axles for another $2,000 they pulled with big truck to house,both in great shape...
A big fork lift loaded oneside,rolled to front on pipes,fork lift picked up oneside at a time to get pipes out....

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,204  
Yeah I agree 100% the factory jake brakes are really nice to have.

Are you sure its a jacobs brake and not an exhaust brake? I'm pretty sure all of the factory ones use a VGT or a gate to restrict the air flow out of the turbo and not have anything to do with the valve train as a true jacobs brake does. I very much wish my old cummins had either one regardless, I just wasn't sure if the new trucks made the leap to some "better" technology or not! I dont have any experience with a jake brake so I'm out of luck on that point.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,205  
Are you sure its a jacobs brake and not an exhaust brake? I'm pretty sure all of the factory ones use a VGT or a gate to restrict the air flow out of the turbo and not have anything to do with the valve train as a true jacobs brake does. I very much wish my old cummins had either one regardless, I just wasn't sure if the new trucks made the leap to some "better" technology or not! I dont have any experience with a jake brake so I'm out of luck on that point.

Its an exhaust brake,I just refered to it as a jake,as did he...

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,206  
awe man, you fellas had my hopes up! I have an engine brake on my international but its not progressive or anything like a jake can be with different stages.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,207  
awe man, you fellas had my hopes up! I have an engine brake on my international but its not progressive or anything like a jake can be with different stages.

It works really well on my 2011,saves the brakes big time...

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #1,208  
Here is my current rig. Sorry it's not hooked to a load fellas.

Attachments

• image-515315927.jpg
    image-515315927.jpg
    570.6 KB · Views: 233
   / Your towing rigs and trailers #1,209  
JD230511 said:
Here is my current rig. Sorry it's not hooked to a load fellas.
Now that I know you have my dream truck, I need more pictures!