Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,811  
3Lfarms. I know people hate it when it’s pointed out to you when your load isn’t secured correctly. That kid is going to fall of on the first corner. Set him in the tractor and buckle him up. He will have a blast.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,812  
3Lfarms. I know people hate it when it’s pointed out to you when your load isn’t secured correctly. That kid is going to fall of on the first corner. Set him in the tractor and buckle him up. He will have a blast.

Duct tape works well for small kids. Will secure them to any type of trailer. :laughing:

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,814  
IMG_5252.JPG

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,817  
So today I had my new trailer behind my 17F350 cc. Trailer is a Maxxd 16,500 GVW. I believe cargo is. 12900. Had the Kubota l3700 on it . Back over the trailer tires where it should be and the back of my truck looked like I had 30k in the bed.. sagging like crazy.. pretty surprised.. I think I need to put air bags in it.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,818  
So today I had my new trailer behind my 17F350 cc. Trailer is a Maxxd 16,500 GVW. I believe cargo is. 12900. Had the Kubota l3700 on it . Back over the trailer tires where it should be and the back of my truck looked like I had 30k in the bed.. sagging like crazy.. pretty surprised.. I think I need to put air bags in it.

Fords have softened up the suspension to increase ride comfort. They will sag a bit. The overloads will pick up pretty quick. Worst case back the tractor up a little if you can to pull some pin weight off. You can also get a weight safe hitch and really dial in the ideal hitch weight

Brett

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #2,819  
It's a tight fit with the mower. Have to detach the 3 point and back right up against it.
170815092835.jpg