Your towing rigs and trailers

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #71  
Amazing how much work he put into it. The wood support is a great finale.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #72  
Pretty funny...Chevy Blazer pics! At least the guy was thinking...he added a set of chains as backup to support the load on the tailgate. I wonder if he is also using a brake controller?

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #73  
I think that's called an accident looking for a place to happen. Can you imagine a panic stop, or panic maneuver in that? Just a fast lane change and that trailer will be driving the blazer.

Here's my setup.

L3010c.jpg.JPG

L3010d.jpg.JPG

L3010f.jpg.JPG

L3010h.jpg.JPG

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #74  
Mowing truck, 96 F250
Gooseneck dove tail equipment trailer
1925 NH
Woods 5' box blade
Wallace 5' Gear tiller (buddy Jim's actually but it lives at my house behind my tractor :D )

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #75  
Sorry to keep us off topic here but..., You may be a redneck if... you rig your blazer to tow your monster 5th wheel camper. Steering control looks questionable. I'm afraid I don't have pictures to prove it, but last weekend my eyes bugged out when I saw a little bitty Ford Escape mini SUV towing a FULLY loaded hay wagon. I mean this wagon was neatly stacked all the way up. That's gotta be maybe what? 3-4 tons and no brakes to plug in even if you have a controller. But, I do work with people that call their mini SUV a truck. Hope they weren't headed down too many hills.

Anyway, I realized I don't have any pictures of my truck/trailer/tractor combo. Points off for that. Gotta have my wife get out her camera and get some posted ASAP.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #76  
Oooooppppsss, sorry got to love Dial up.

Oh well when Wild Blue gets "round to it" I will post pics I guess.

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #77  
One of my trailers I built for my Jeep.
DodgeJeep.jpg

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #78  
hemiguy said:
Sorry to keep us off topic here but..., You may be a redneck if... you rig your blazer to tow your monster 5th wheel camper. Steering control looks questionable. I'm afraid I don't have pictures to prove it, but last weekend my eyes bugged out when I saw a little bitty Ford Escape mini SUV towing a FULLY loaded hay wagon. I mean this wagon was neatly stacked all the way up. That's gotta be maybe what? 3-4 tons and no brakes to plug in even if you have a controller. But, I do work with people that call their mini SUV a truck. Hope they weren't headed down too many hills.

Anyway, I realized I don't have any pictures of my truck/trailer/tractor combo. Points off for that. Gotta have my wife get out her camera and get some posted ASAP.

Do you mean something like this? I just moved it in yard, I would never go on road with this :D

25735DSC00015-med.JPG

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #79  
Here is one of my truck:
Truck left front dark small.jpg

Here is the trailer:

Trailer right front dark 2 small.jpg

And my hitch plug: (Just for laughs)
Tow ford Avatar.jpg

/ Your towing rigs and trailers #80  
klm said:
Chevy Blazer
Not really mine but this guy deserves some attention (if he's still alive)

yep - that should work. Just needs airbags.:D