Tractor
    bx-23 ,

Default CONVERTED 14 FT TO 16

Thought id share...Couldnt quite get the 4th atv on[i load side ways,because of the fenders].Ive got it down to a science drive on use atv jack to roll to rear.With 3 in the last few years,ten minutes im loaded strapped down and rollin My oldest daughter now has her own.To haul 4 its either put one in the TUNDRA ,3 on trailer.Now 4 !!Thought about selling my 3 year old big tex car hauler,but id take a big hit,and steel prices are up So i bought some steel and added two feet,yes two feet!!Cut off the rear lights etc and added on.Trailer still has plenty of tounge weight
    Now the gear and the lab can ride in the bed of the truck,and we can be comfy on our 8 hour trip north we take each summer.My tractor was fine on the 14,but now i will have to upgrade it to look good on the 16
    ALAN
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails -100_0387-676-x-507-jpg   -100_0389-676-x-507-jpg   -100_0388-676-x-507-jpg   -100_0390-676-x-507-jpg  
    KUBOTA BX-23,Block heater, AG TIRES[rears filled],MECHANICAL THUMB,SALSCO CHIPPER,WOODS LRC60 LANDSCAPE RAKE WITH GAUGE WHEELS,,HOMEMADE BUCKET FORKS,QUICK HITCH FOR 3 POINT HITCH,HOMEMADE FRONT BUCKET MOUNTED QUICK HITCH[for 3 point implements], FARM FORCE 6 FT 3 POINT BLADE,MARKHAM TOOTHBAR,HOMEMADE TRAILER HITCH FOR BACKHOE, HOMEMADE HEATED STEEL AND FIBERGLASS CAB,54 INCH PRONOVOST PUMA 3 POINT SNOW BLOWER,WITH HYDRAULIC CHUTE CONTROL,REAR TIRE CHAINS,UPGRADED 40 AMP ALTERNATOR,4-55W LIGHTS

Tractor
    Jinma 254/284 Ford 861 Powermaster at work

Default Re: CONVERTED 14 FT TO 16

Nice work. I have thought of doing the same thing to my 18' trailer.

Chris