A bad situation all the way around....

/ A bad situation all the way around.... #2  
I don't know what to say without offending folks living in Kentucky!

mark

/ A bad situation all the way around.... #4  
You know, the two tractor owners did not have to do that either. Doubt the law could make them use their tractor for something they certainly were not built for. It is not just the unlicensed ignorant people who do things that turn out dumb. At same time, 9 hours is a long time.

/ A bad situation all the way around.... #6  
Basically, he said, he could have arrested the lot of them: Barton, her brood and the hauler. The charge, he said: "being ignorant."

I just love that Sheriff. Can he PLEASE go to Washington DC? PLEASE?

/ A bad situation all the way around.... #7  
hey, that's my folk ya'll is talkin' bout!:rolleyes::D

..bad situation for everyone.....

poor people have poor ways.....

/ A bad situation all the way around.... #8  
I have a hard time to believe that they could not get this trailer off the road with 2 tractors !!!!!! But the machines where big enough to turn it over into the ditch !!!
Seems like a drastic solution to this problem....this Sheriff should, at the very least, cover the bill for the clean up........ the JERK :D

/ A bad situation all the way around.... #9  
OK... I've a few drinks now and can respond... FWJ, hopefully not your tractors. How many people can live in a single wide trailer? WOW... Grandmother at 35... Apples don't fall far from the tree! Must have had a large septic system where the the trailer was going to be placed. I don't think Smokey and the Bandit Holley Wood writers could have come up with something like this... Lastly... THIS is why their called MOBLE homes!

mark

/ A bad situation all the way around.... #10  
Basically, he said, he could have arrested the lot of them: Barton, her brood and the hauler. The charge, he said: "being ignorant."

I just love that Sheriff. Can he PLEASE go to Washington DC? PLEASE?

I only wish you could arrest people for that. Think how much simpler life would be if word got out that being ignorant was a crime you could get arrested for.