toyota tundra daully

/ toyota tundra daully #2  
Either that's a small woman or a BIG truck, by the size of those wheels to her- its a big truck, looks larger than a Dodge Mega cab.

/ toyota tundra daully #4  
I've read about that in a couple magazines. Unfortunately, I heard they were killing it. But, they may bring it back, 'cause rumor is, the big 3 are all looking at producing 1/2 ton diesels in the next few years.

Kyle

/ toyota tundra daully #5  
wow, she's pretty good lookin'! i'm afraid that if i were to ever walk on a Toyota lot and she walked out to talk to me i would end up drving home a Tundra and i don't even care for 'em!

/ toyota tundra daully #6  
I've read about that in a couple magazines. Unfortunately, I heard they were killing it. But, they may bring it back, 'cause rumor is, the big 3 are all looking at producing 1/2 ton diesels in the next few years.

Kyle

I believe Ford has killed its idea for a F150 diesel.

/ toyota tundra daully #8  
with all the oil issues we are having, i dont understand why they are not using diesel more then gas engines esp for light trucks. I believe that if we have more drivers using diesel, it will hlep to drive the pricing down and show there is a profit to be made using bio made fuels more.:mad:

/ toyota tundra daully #9  
I love my diesel pickup but I'd have some reservation replacing it with another diesel....diesel fuel is about $1 a gallon more than gas now. Or in other words about 65-70% MORE:eek: Numbers like that make it tough to justify a diesel, particularly when routine maintenance costs are higher, 14 quart oil changes with a $10 filter etc. When I bought my first diesel in 1983 it was cheaper than gas....

/ toyota tundra daully #10  
I love my diesel pickup but I'd have some reservation replacing it with another diesel....diesel fuel is about $1 a gallon more than gas now. Or in other words about 65-70% MORE:eek: Numbers like that make it tough to justify a diesel, particularly when routine maintenance costs are higher, 14 quart oil changes with a $10 filter etc. When I bought my first diesel in 1983 it was cheaper than gas....

True, but diesels are more efficient. They also have more power. Our gas Chevy 2500 gets about 10-12mpg. But if we had a diesel, we'd be getting 19-20, and have alot more power. If you're just using it as a commuter truck, gas is probably better in the 3/4 ton & up range. However, I do believe as a work truck, diesel makes a great difference. And if they put a small diesel in the 1/4&1/2 tons, that would be awesome! Imagine, up 25-30mpg with a amall diesel in a light duty truck.

Kyle