Made Some Side Rails For My Trailer

/ Made Some Side Rails For My Trailer
David,
What are you pulling with?
Thanks,
Rob-

2002 F250 Powerstroke, 50,000 miles.

I could of made the rails a little nicer but was pressed for time. I have some granite I need to haul from the other farm. They are a good size for a stacked wall I plan to do infront of the house. I should be able to haul one or two layers with the siderails on. Plus I have some creosote beams and old odd and end things from the old farm house we plan to use.

PS: Don't show me up too bad when you make your side rails...maybe wait and post once my thread gets about 15 pages back!!:D:D

David

/ Made Some Side Rails For My Trailer #12  
David,

Your sideboards look great to me. I intend to do the same thing IF I can ever find a trailer I like....

Good job.

/ Made Some Side Rails For My Trailer #13  
Dave, could you post a few pics of the truck? I looks like we may have twins.
Nice job on the rails!!

Matt:D

/ Made Some Side Rails For My Trailer
Dave, could you post a few pics of the truck? I looks like we may have twins.
Nice job on the rails!!

Matt:D

Matt,

This is the only pic I have of the truck on file.:)

Attachments

• mule.jpg
    mule.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 416
   / Made Some Side Rails For My Trailer #15  
I would like to do the same, I am wondering if I can put process, or gravel, or top soil in it, and unload it with my loader? Any one ever try that?

/ Made Some Side Rails For My Trailer #17  
I finally got around to making the side rails for my trailer. I used treated wood and bolted it together.

I made corner brackets out of metal at work to hold the front on. I made it with a two piece rear gate. I did not go the full length of the trailer so I could open the rear gate without droping the ramps.

New member and found your posting while Googling about side rails for a trailer. I need rails for my 20' trailer to carry "old" Marines in a parade soon. Your photos and comments are helpful.
Gary