Controller Question

/ Controller Question #1  

B7510HSD

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota B2601
I have Ham Radio gear in my truck will this affect the Prodigy 3 the radio is mounted on the floor in the back seat just the control head is up front? I see a warning about RF within 12"..:eek:

/ Controller Question #2  
Not sure. I have installed over a dozen Prodigy controllers and never had a problem. I only installed 1 in a co workers Yukon and he has Ham Radio stuff and he never complained. I guess it will just depend on where you place it and most important is the grounds and good insulated connections on your wires.

Chris

/ Controller Question
Thanks Chris I guess I'll find out I don't see it as a problem but thought I would throw it out there!

/ Controller Question #4  
With just the control head by the controller you should be fine. I run a 100W HF rig in mine with no problem. As long as the coax is away from the controller there's not too much chance of stray RF getting into it.

/ Controller Question
With just the control head by the controller you should be fine. I run a 100W HF rig in mine with no problem. As long as the coax is away from the controller there's not too much chance of stray RF getting into it.
Thanks for the info George kinda what I thought!! Do you have any luck running QRP in that mobile?? :D:D

/ Controller Question #6  
I use the radios full output. There's a small group in my area that run on 10 mtr. Also have 2M / 440 rig and a 220 rig too.