Looking a custom trailer builder in WI area

/ Looking a custom trailer builder in WI area #1  

bw_wis

Bronze Member
Tractor
Kubuta B2630
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me find trailer fabricator. I live in Madison and make trips to Minneapolis and Wausau often. Looking for someone within about an hour of triangle between these cities.

What I'm looking for is a 8' by 4.5' flatbed with a dump bed, 4k capacity, over deck, stake pockets, and an extendable removable tongue.

Need a trailer I can fork load, haul earth, lumber, and steel. Small enough I can piggy back in 20' with tractor. And I'm out of parking space.

Any help or ideas would be great.

Thanks

/ Looking a custom trailer builder in WI area #2  
These guys are a little farther than one hour but it would be well worth the two hour trip.

Behnke Enterprises, maker of B&B trailers, in Farley IA. The best bet would be to talk to their distributor, Avalon Service Center and there number is 563-552-1551.

/ Looking a custom trailer builder in WI area #3  
Hi everyone,

I'm hoping someone can help me find trailer fabricator. I live in Madison and make trips to Minneapolis and Wausau often. Looking for someone within about an hour of triangle between these cities.

What I'm looking for is a 8' by 4.5' flatbed with a dump bed, 4k capacity, over deck, stake pockets, and an extendable removable tongue.

Need a trailer I can fork load, haul earth, lumber, and steel. Small enough I can piggy back in 20' with tractor. And I'm out of parking space.

Any help or ideas would be great.

Thanks

I'm not sure what Big-O's in Portage does for custom work, but I do know that they build / sell their own trailers, as well as sell several different brands, including dump-trailers. I have one of their 6.5 x 10' utility trailers that I bought used (1 year old). It was custom made for the original owner with a drop-tongue - after 1 year he wanted a bigger one. Set me back 950 bucks.

There is no comparison what-so-ever between one of their trailers, and the junk you find at Farm & Barn, TSC, Home Depot, and the like.

Check 'em out - They may custom build something for you.

Home

/ Looking a custom trailer builder in WI area
Thanks everybody!

/ Looking a custom trailer builder in WI area #5  
I know this post is old, I just ran across this post today. I am located in Fitchburg, WI, just outside Madison, and have built such trailers. I can custom build just about any type of trailer you need, and there are plenty of photos of my work on my website. You can find my contact information on my website:Olympic Trailers Inc.

/ Looking a custom trailer builder in WI area #6  
These guys are a little farther than one hour but it would be well worth the two hour trip.

Behnke Enterprises, maker of B&B trailers, in Farley IA. The best bet would be to talk to their distributor, Avalon Service Center and there number is 563-552-1551.

I have a Behnke 14' dump trailer and would recommend one to anyone looking for a quality trailer. They aren't for the guys looking to get by cheap though.

Pete Parker is in the OP area. Pete runs Reliable welding and builds lots of trailers. Don't know if he does custom work or not.