Loading vid

/ Loading vid #1  

schmism

Tractor
New holland TC(33)
we have all seen those amazing (perhaps crazy) loading vids of how some people put heavy equipment in/on trailers/transports.

add this one to the list.

just a plane jane dozer vid (although the off camber work he is doing would have me buying a new tractor seat after i munched all the seat cover off with my cheeks but anyway)

at 5min in he loads it into his dumptruck. no ramps.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ULG1wR6zb0&feature=related

/ Loading vid #2  
Pretty good operator. I saw a guy put a BH in a rail car to unload rock for a new spur they were working on a few month back. Pretty amazing.

Chris

/ Loading vid #3  
Around here if it has a bucket it is called a track loader or crawler loader, like the one in the video. A dozer just has a blade on it.

/ Loading vid #4  
Around here if it has a bucket it is called a track loader or crawler loader, like the one in the video. A dozer just has a blade on it.

Yeah, but with a 4n1 bucket, you can raise the bucket up and what's left is pretty much just a blade. I guess it's a tweener, in between a dozer and a true track loader.

/ Loading vid #5  
Pretty good operator. I saw a guy put a BH in a rail car to unload rock for a new spur they were working on a few month back. Pretty amazing.

Chris
I believe I saw that video. The one I saw it just looked like an everyday thing they did at work.

/ Loading vid #6  
I believe I saw that video. The one I saw it just looked like an everyday thing they did at work.

I actually saw them do it in person. I am sure its done all the time on the rail roads but they were working on the crossings in my town and I got stopped by a train. Next thing I know here comes a BH down the road and in under a minute he is loaded up and they are back underway. Me and the other 50 or so cars sitting at that crossing got one heck of a show.

Chris

/ Loading vid #8  
Thats about how he loaded it. It was setup the same way with plates bolted on the out riggers and FEL Bucket to lock it on the trailer once in place.

Chris