ok i think i found the right one! ! !

/ ok i think i found the right one! ! ! #1  

Big Bri

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
so if you remember ya'll have talked me out of two trailers. . . well i think i have found the right one. I have not heard of this name brand "load max" but everything i've read about it seems to be good. this one is 25' (20'flat w/5'dove)
power coated frame, 7k axles, front tool box twin jack stands. plus all the other standard goodies. the price is a LOT more than i want to pay but its still a good deal. . . i think. they are asking right at 5k

so give it to me, is this what i want:)

is this want i want to pay:rolleyes:

can i make my wife understand that i really really really need this:D

as always thanks for all the help
Brian

Attachments

• trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    142.5 KB · Views: 258
   / ok i think i found the right one! ! ! #2  
That trailer is the one you want. The tires are far back and you will be able to balance your load properly.

It looks very nice.

It will last you a lifetime with the proper maintainance.

Ivan

/ ok i think i found the right one! ! ! #3  
Yep....that's it. That's the one you want. Looks allot like mine. Pics of mine are in your earlier thread about centering the load.

Load Trail has a very good reputation in my parts. They rank right up there with PJ, which is number one in my book. Rumor has it they once were the same company. The owners are/were relatives of some sort and some type of disagreement caused them to split. PJ's are built in Paris TX and Load Trail is built in Sumner TX which are relatively close to one another. Both are great trailers, in fact to you park them side by side it's hard to tell the difference in them.

We need PICS!

/ ok i think i found the right one! ! !
i'll still haven't gotten the ok from my wife. she thinks its a little to much and that the money would be better spent in the kitchen . . . she wants cabinets:(

i told her that the trailer will pay us back $ $ $ and that i'd get her her cabinets later,:D i don't think she is buying it

i'll work on her a little more this week. i'v been told i get quite annoying when i want something . . . maybe she'll give in:)

/ ok i think i found the right one! ! ! #5  
How are you going to get her new cabinets home without a trailer?

I did the kitchen thing 3 years ago. Cabinets, stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, trayed ceiling, and floor to celing windows. I could have bought 3 gooseneck trailers for what that cost, and I did all the work.

After I bought my Bobcat the wife said something like "the next piece of equipment and I would be sleeping outside with the dog"

/ ok i think i found the right one! ! !
How are you going to get her new cabinets home without a trailer?

I love it. . . i think i'll try that one out on her when she comes in

/ ok i think i found the right one! ! ! #7  
Looks like a great trailer. I really like 2 axle 7k trailers as they hold about anything you should haul with a 3/4-1ton pickup.

The only thing I would add is a winch up front, but that is just me. As I am always using the winch on my trailers as it seems like my stuff is always broken or don't have the tractor there to load implements & I just drag them on.

/ ok i think i found the right one! ! ! #8  
Looks like a great trailer. I really like 2 axle 7k trailers as they hold about anything you should haul with a 3/4-1ton pickup.

The only thing I would add is a winch up front, but that is just me. As I am always using the winch on my trailers as it seems like my stuff is always broken or don't have the tractor there to load implements & I just drag them on.
And a tilt bed.

/ ok i think i found the right one! ! ! #9  
Mine is not the same brand, but have the same size deck and the ramps are the same. They work out well when you have a longer implement. I can load my rake on the front part of the deck and load tractor and brush hog on with the BH being supported buy the ramps. You will wish you did it sooner. Now things for the wife:rolleyes:
- It's alot safer with this size trailer
- If you burn firewood you can haul more of it so you don't use as much fuel with less trips:)
- I can make extra money hauling junk cars ( get a winch you won't regret it)
- If you ever brake down we won't have to call a tow truck

Attachments

• IMG_2214.jpg
    IMG_2214.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 157
   / ok i think i found the right one! ! ! #10  
Looks good. Load Max has a good rep from what I hear. Never personally owned one but hear good things.

Chris