I figured a few here would get a kick out if this.

/ I figured a few here would get a kick out if this. #11  
I love it. We see that kind of stuff all the time around here.

A few years back I had to work on a Sunday early and was heading to the airport at something like 6 am. I was on a 4 lane state highway and saw what appeared to be a semi with a normal box trailer tail-gating a dually pickup. They were running about 55mph. As I passed them I soon realized the truck was towing the Semi and trailer with a 20' piece of chain. The semi was running so I guess he had his air brakes but obviously was not able to move under his own power.

Hate to say it but it was a 3500 Dually Dmax. Builder will love it tough!;)

Chris

I think your eyes were playing tricks on you, sound like the Chevy had no brakes. JC

/ I figured a few here would get a kick out if this. #12  
I was behind an empty gravel hauler the other day when a trailer tire blew out at 60-MPH. Talk about a loud bang and a cloud of smoke. Fortunately the tire didn't shred before the driver was able to pull off the road.

I'd hate to be near that thing when an NHS (Not for Highway Service) tire like those on the grain cart let go. The driver towing the grain cart qualifies as an inDUHvidual
in my book.
inDUHvidual
I like it.

/ I figured a few here would get a kick out if this. #13  
Surprised no one commented on the SMV sign on a vehicle moving over 25mph is a no no. However with out the sign he would have needed tail lights but even then that was too wide anyway to be on the road without the smv sign. Basically that is ticket waiting to happen.

/ I figured a few here would get a kick out if this. #15  
I figured a few here would get a kick out of this.

I followed him for a stretch and he was doing ~65mph.

Can't tell what model truck. Probably 3/4 ton?

The truck appears to be running pretty level. Not much tongue weight?
Air bag suspension on the truck?

/ I figured a few here would get a kick out if this.
Surprised no one commented on the SMV sign on a vehicle moving over 25mph is a no no. However with out the sign he would have needed tail lights but even then that was too wide anyway to be on the road without the smv sign. Basically that is ticket waiting to happen.

He had the taillights hooked up and they pretty much ignore the SMV around here.

I could be mistaken but I think the width rules are different for an implement of husbandry.

Can't tell what model truck. Probably 3/4 ton?

The truck appears to be running pretty level. Not much tongue weight?
Air bag suspension on the truck?

I think it is a 2500, I don't think they made a 3500 in SRW with a short box.

I looked up the specs for the cart and it says ~9300 lbs. total and ~1300 lbs tongue weight.

/ I figured a few here would get a kick out if this. #17  
hey my tundra half ton would have no trouble pulling that at 65.

Not that that would make it any less stupid

/ I figured a few here would get a kick out if this.
   / I figured a few here would get a kick out if this. #20  
Saw a guy with a batwing mower , folded, being pulled by a chevy s-10 running downt he highway full tilt.. hope he gave himself lots of stopping distance..

soundguy