F350 keeps stalling

/ F350 keeps stalling
sorry guys i haven't gotten out to check out the truck, between the rain, work, kids, and other honey do's i haven't had the time. will try all the tricks ya'll have left and get thing back going 100%.(this is just an extra truck that doesn't get used much)

/ F350 keeps stalling
I'll place my bet on an in tank fuel pump. In the last year I have done my F-150 and two F-250's.

hey Bri...did you ever buy your wife the kitchen cabinets so you could buy a trailer?

i did get the trailer and the wife doesn't have new cabinets:D i good:D
no not really, she is thinking of redoing the whole kitchen:eek:

we live in an old house (1942 frame house) we've added a new living room, game room and master bedroom. when we bought the house i thought i was saving money. . . wrong. but it is a lot of fun and i get to use all my tools.

/ F350 keeps stalling #23  
You need to pull the codes if there are any it will give you a starting point. The connector should be under the hood in the rear drivers area. A scanner would be best so that you can run koeo and keor test and view data. But you can pull
codes with a ohm meter. Do a google search. Other wise its a needle in a hay stack.

/ F350 keeps stalling
ok so i got code 122 (tp low ground / open circuit) and i got code 542 (fuel pump open bad ground always on) so i guess the first thing i'll change is the tps. its only $50 and we'll see what happens from there. "bad ground fuel pump always on" don't get that. . . if its a bad ground how is the pump always on. any way i don't hear the pump when you leave the key on (except when you first turn on the key)
thanks again for the help
Brian

/ F350 keeps stalling #25  
tps would cause your problem. If you have a good scanner you can watch the waveform on the tps and see a dropout or erratic operation. as far as the fuel
pump take apart the connectors and clean and put dielectric grease in them.
even at the valve for duel tanks if equipped it will be under drivers door on the frame.