Too much slope

/ Too much slope #11  
When I started looking for a trailer my needs was for a Dove Tail. I would have found it pretty difficult to get some of my toys/cars on a flat bed.It also has a great winch with a remote that comes in real handy if needed.Not very useful with a flat bed. And then came my CUT. that just made it another plus how easily it works loading it. After a misshap the first part of this year my thrill seeking wheelie days are long over.:rolleyes:

Carey

/ Too much slope #12  
When I started looking for a trailer my needs was for a Dove Tail. I would have found it pretty difficult to get some of my toys/cars on a flat bed.It also has a great winch with a remote that comes in real handy if needed.Not very useful with a flat bed. And then came my CUT. that just made it another plus how easily it works loading it. After a misshap the first part of this year my thrill seeking wheelie days are long over.:rolleyes:

Carey

My 18' flat bed has a winch with remote also. Used it atleast 10 times to pull dead cars on. Never had one single issue. I even move my dads Corvette 2 times a year.

Chris

/ Too much slope #13  
It looks like EGON has to lift his Rear up to keep from draging the back hoe. Doesn't look like it would even go on if he didn't. Looks alful to close for me. Issues like that is why DT for me :D

Carey

/ Too much slope #14  
That is more than a tractor, BH, trailer issue. The combination of all them. I never have had a single issue even with a Corvette that sits 3" off the ground.

Chris

/ Too much slope #15  
Yes, I have to get the rear tires up about 5 inches so the back hoe frame doesn't drag when loading.:D

My trailer was originally used to move household goods so it had a box on it. At that time the axles were also over slung so it sat lower. The axles have since been under slung so the trailer rides level, higher and allows for more clearance on the frame and suspension components. Previously it would bottom out on some rough roads and bent one axle. Also, in it's previous configuration I kept ripping the ramp holders off as they were quite low to the ground. :D

Dove tails definitely have their place and can be very versatile. With real equipment that is what I would probably have!:D

Picture of old set up with ugly box.

Attachments

• F1000020.JPG
    F1000020.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 129