First Toyota - Now Nissan

/ First Toyota - Now Nissan #11  
From what I read yesterday, I believe my truck falls under the fuel gauge recall only. I haven't heard from my dealer--maybe I will, and maybe I won't until I get my recall letter. So far my Titan has been almost as flawless as any vehicle I've owned. In nearly 3 yrs and 34000 miles it's only required a new radiator cap @ ~600 miles because the original was faulty.

I'll reserve further judgement until I see how my dealer handles the recall.

From what my dealer told me yesterday I was told they would be sending letters out starting the 3rd week in March.

Chris

/ First Toyota - Now Nissan #12  
Well I had a 10 am appointment and drove into the bay at 9:57. I was back on the road again at 11:07. They did a synthetic oil change, 50 point visual inspection, tire rotation, topped off all fluids, did a inspection on the recall item but he said more may be coming on March 22nd. Not another recall but further info on this one recall item. They finished up by vacuuming it and running it though the car wash.

They were good to there word getting me in and out in 1 hour or so. I could have done it quicker but I had a bunch of questions and my 5 year old daughter with me. Anyone who has ever had a 5 year old little girl knows they are slow when you want them to be quick and must take nearly everything they own. They also must take off their jacket, shoes, and go potty about every 10 minutes. Basically like a mini-woman! If I were by myself I would have been in and out in about 50 minutes.

The total was something like $109 but they wrote "NO CHARGE" on it and sent me on my way as they said they would.

Chris

/ First Toyota - Now Nissan
What dealer? They certainly deserve credit for service like that! :thumbsup:

/ First Toyota - Now Nissan #14  
It is Tom Wood Nissan. Its not my local dealer. I have one just 10 miles from me but bought from this one about 25 miles away and a county over because he had the truck I wanted when I was ready to buy.

Chris

/ First Toyota - Now Nissan #15  
Well just a update

Today I got a letter from Nissan saying they are extending my road side assistance for 1 year free of charge. I am very happy. I got a free oil change, tire rotation, ect plus 1 year free extra road side assistance which I hope I will never need but is nice since the little lady drives this truck and for her to change a flat would be tough since it has large 35" tires.

Chris