2011 Superduty are out! ! !

/ 2011 Superduty are out! ! ! #1  

Big Bri

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota MX5100
Just got back from the Local ford dealership (Baton Rouge) They had one new 2011 F450, and one 2011 F250. Dealership was closed so i didn't test drive but will try to get back during the day next week.
Looking through the window they sure look nice. The Leather seats look a lot nicer, they have a full console that went all the way to the dash and it had 6 cup holders on it. Couldn't see much more that that on the inside.
The hood looks much nicer (my wife said it looks more manly). the front bumper had a step on it, will make it easier to look at the new engine. It also has nicer looking fenders, and headlights. The Front grill is awesome the ford logo is about as big as a billboard.
Just wanted to give ya'll a heads up that they are hitting the dealers lots already.

/ 2011 Superduty are out! ! ! #2  
i think every item you listed would be classified as a fail in my book....:confused2:

/ 2011 Superduty are out! ! !
i think every item you listed would be classified as a fail in my book....:confused2:
I guess i don't understand your post, they are a fail because you looked at one and didn't like what changed, are you just blindly putting down the new truck because you don't like ford, or was it getting late and you were just trying real hard to find something to post about?.

/ 2011 Superduty are out! ! ! #4  
I'm not ready to buy a pickup yet but I want to drive one with the new 6.7 diesel. I plan to buy a new Expedition but I'm waiting for the 6.2 gas engine to be available in them, hopefully for the '11 model year.

/ 2011 Superduty are out! ! ! #5  
Might be the trucks are too fancy... these could be loaded demonstrators to show case options...

Did you happen to get a look at the window sticker?

/ 2011 Superduty are out! ! !
Might be the trucks are too fancy... these could be loaded demonstrators to show case options...

Did you happen to get a look at the window sticker?

Yes, on the F450 it was $63K that was for the 6.7, 4wd, Lariat, had the larger wheels and tires tail gate step and some sort of basket in the bed. I don't remember what else.

The F250 was in the mid 50's was also a 6.7 Lariat, 4wd w/FX4 package, had the larger wheels and tires, it had the $3900 Lariat package as well, don't know what all that gave you. Had Chrome bumpers and mirror caps. tail gate step and it also had the basket in the bed. I'm sure there was more but thats all i remember.
Both trucks were priced with a $950 dealer prep fee.

They had all the 2010 super duty marked 12 to 15k off msrp.

They also had a new Raptor on the lot. It was a looker. it was priced in the high 40's something like 47 or 48k. it only had the 5.4 v8. I thought they were all going to have the 6.2 in them.

/ 2011 Superduty are out! ! ! #8  
   / 2011 Superduty are out! ! ! #9  
I can not wait to see them myself. I drove by my dealer yesterday and they did not have any new ones. I did notice the last years model they were offering employee pricing with $7500 in rebates so about the same deal as you saw.

Chris

/ 2011 Superduty are out! ! ! #10  
Yes, on the F450 it was $63K that was for the 6.7, 4wd, Lariat, had the larger wheels and tires tail gate step and some sort of basket in the bed. I don't remember what else.

The F250 was in the mid 50's was also a 6.7 Lariat, 4wd w/FX4 package, had the larger wheels and tires, it had the $3900 Lariat package as well, don't know what all that gave you. Had Chrome bumpers and mirror caps. tail gate step and it also had the basket in the bed. I'm sure there was more but thats all i remember.
Both trucks were priced with a $950 dealer prep fee.

They had all the 2010 super duty marked 12 to 15k off msrp.

They also had a new Raptor on the lot. It was a looker. it was priced in the high 40's something like 47 or 48k. it only had the 5.4 v8. I thought they were all going to have the 6.2 in them.

63K!!!. Am I the only one that doesn't get it. The payment on that will be much larger than the average mortgage. The insurance will be outa site. A gas truck with a low gear seems a much more logical solution even if it gets 5mpg. Unless I was using it for business. I would love to have a new 450 but as long as I have a mortgage I guess it will just be a dream.

Last edited: