New Trailer Ordered-Now The Waiting!

/ New Trailer Ordered-Now The Waiting! #1  

Will_C

Veteran Member
Tractor
Kubota L3560, Toro 52" and 60" ZTRs, Kubota RTV 900
I ordered a new trailer-an 18' Worthington aluminum 7k unit. I ordered the trailer with 6k rated stowable ramps,pressure treated deck, LED lighting and flush D-rings. I have a wait of around 4 weeks.

My current trailer is a 12' Worthington that I have had for 11 years-just too small for my B2620. I was impressed with the way that trailer held up-never replaced a light bulb, never had to replace any of the decking, etc. I looked at many different brands, steel and aluminum, ranging from $2495 to $6700 (that was impressive, an all aluminum Triton car hauler-beautiful), but found the Worthington to be at a good price point for me, still giving me an aluminum trailer but at a price that was around $1200 more than a quality steel trailer.

Now the waiting!!!

Will

Last edited:
   / New Trailer Ordered-Now The Waiting! #2  
Nice trailer. If I can sugest something only thing I would do is maybe upgrade the tire/wheel to a 15' if possible also the 15's you can get everywhere. Less people using 14's usally means you are getting an older date.

Sorry nevermind when I wen to site and looked around in general it showed 14's but I went to build one and and only had options for 15's

Last edited: