Haulin' Fords

/ Haulin' Fords #1  

BobG_in_VA

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 6000 MWFD, 2 1950's Farmalls, 1974 Farmall 140, 1967 Mf 135Delux
Took this pic this morning...hauled the F150 for a new clutch..."hauler" is an F350 Lariat, 7.3PSD, the trailer is a 24' Delta with an 8X8 foot "deck over" the gooseneck.

/ Haulin' Fords
Oopps...pic didn't load..maybe this time....BobG in VA

For some reason I can't get the pic to load up..sorry..

/ Haulin' Fords
maybe this time???BobG

Attachments

• Trailer1.JPG
    Trailer1.JPG
    479 KB · Views: 342
   / Haulin' Fords #4  
Nothing makes me sadder than seeing a Ford on a trailer but even the best need work sometimes. Good thing its being pulled by another Ford or you would never live that one down. LOL

Chris

/ Haulin' Fords #5  
At least the tow truck is not a government motors. What year is the F150? I have a 93 that I bought new and can't let her go.

/ Haulin' Fords #6  
That is why you guys all have to own multiple Fords so you can haul them around to the shop all of the time. Those of us with Chevys only have one because we don't need something to always all the other one to the shop.:laughing:

/ Haulin' Fords #7  
jwstewar, you must have one special Chevy then. That sure isn't what my inlaws see with their Chevies. It's okay though my Ford is always available to help them out!:D

/ Haulin' Fords #8  
I will stick to my ford any day even though my transmission went out in my 01 7.3psd she's up and running strong and always there when I need her to pull.:thumbsup:

/ Haulin' Fords #9  
Took this pic this morning...hauled the F150 for a new clutch..."hauler" is an F350 Lariat, 7.3PSD, the trailer is a 24' Delta with an 8X8 foot "deck over" the gooseneck.

I think you should have found an even heavier duty trailer to put that 150 on, perhaps a 48ft carryall. Just kidding, hope you get her up and running again soon.

/ Haulin' Fords
UPDATE: Just a note...the Super Duty is mine, as is the trailer, the 150 belongs to a good friend of mine...I'm not sure of the year...its obviously a 5 speed and has the 4.9L six in it. As of 5PM yesterday, it was on its way back to the farm under its own power...The man I bought the trailer from is a master mechanic...got the 150 to him at 0800hrs. He works by himself...yanked it down got all the parts (clutch, throw out and an new slave cyl and had to get a new battery), had it back together and running by the end of the day...what a guy!
BobG in VA