Kaufman Trailers of North Carolina

/ Kaufman Trailers of North Carolina #1  

VTFireftr

Silver Member
Tractor
Kioti CK 30 gear
I'm in the market for a new trailer to move my tractor (Kioti CK 30).

Does anyone own/use a Kaufman trailer? And could I please get a review if you do.

Thanks in advance.

marc

/ Kaufman Trailers of North Carolina #2  
I have many friends with Kaufman trailers. They are basically local to me. They are well built trailers -- I would not hesitate to buy one. I had a "no-name" trailer custom made for me by a welding company in Rock Hill SC and in many ways I wish I had just purchased a Kaufman trailer. Kaufman has built 10's of thousands of trailers and knows exactly what works and does not.

/ Kaufman Trailers of North Carolina #3  
Another Kaufman here. Only real problem I've had is a few of the self-tapping fasteners popping off in the deck boards - easily fixed. There may be better built trailers, but I think Kaufman offers a good value and it can be customized to suit most people.

/ Kaufman Trailers of North Carolina #4  
Good middle of the road trailer. I don not think you can go wrong.

Chris

/ Kaufman Trailers of North Carolina #5  
I bought one of their 30ft gn for hauling less-than-loads a few yrs ago. It was a single wheel dual axle and it hauled everything I put on it. Behind my F-350 that I had at the time, I could hardly tell it was back there. I ended up putting on about 15,000 miles on it and sold it for about $200 less than what I paid for it. I thought that was a pretty good deal.

When I was I looking for a 16ft landscape trailer a yr ago, I would have bought another trailer from them but they weren't open on the Saturday I needed the trailer and I couldn't get down to their place during the week. So I ended up getting a carry-on trailer. I wish I would have went with the Kaufman as I'm having to beef up my tailgate/ramp as the carry-on trailer I have doesn't have the extra support that the kaufman has. So until I add the extra support, when I load my SC2400, I have to remember to line up the wheels on the angle iron as the first time I loaded my tractor it caved in the mesh on the tailgate/ramp.

/ Kaufman Trailers of North Carolina #6  
I've got a 14,000 25ft Kaufman gooseneck which I haul everything from my Kioti DK40se to some of our pulling tractors, ford 9000 and it has been great. Good value for the price. the paint finish is not that of the upper name manufactures, but they are built just a rugged if not more so

/ Kaufman Trailers of North Carolina #7  
Have had my 22.5k 28ft. GN for a few months now with no complaints.