My Home made Trailer is Done

/ My Home made Trailer is Done #1  

arkansasbirdman

Tractor
1953 Ferguson to-30 & 1951 farmall cub
I started this Trailer about three months ago, hoping to have it done in about a week, But A lot of other thing had to be done around here, so it took a little longer, yep about three months, It is 14 x 6 it has electric breaks on front wheels, 4 tie downs on each side and 3 tie downs in front,
I built it to haul my Tractors on,
24pcsxj.jpg

2hnpb9w.jpg

2wflswj.jpg

330ahr7.jpg

/ My Home made Trailer is Done #2  
I can relate to a project taking longer than expected. That looks like a good trailer. You must have a small tractor like I do.

Do you have ramps built?

/ My Home made Trailer is Done
To start yes I designed it my self, I still have to build some ramps, I have built a lot of trailers, I have 8 trailers right now, and yes I do need to get rid of a few, but you guys know how hard it is to part with something, The Deck is Aluminum Security Doors I got for ten dollars each about 20 years ago and there is 4 of them on there,
and the wood is just to fill the space between the doors, as for as cost I have about 600 bucks in it, Wheels $ 159.80,
Electric breaks for 2 wheels $181.80, 4 Springs $ 87.80, Paint $ 16.00
Break Controler $ 73.00, And A few othere things Everything else I had.
I got the parts from etrailer.com with free shipping, And the Girl that took my orders was Great to deal with, Her Name was Emily
her E-Mail is cs@etrailer.com Or you can call Her At 1-800-298-8924 - 331
and here is another picture.
126bdzk.jpg

/ My Home made Trailer is Done #4  
Nice build...

Chris

/ My Home made Trailer is Done #5  
To start yes I designed it my self, I still have to build some ramps, I have built a lot of trailers, I have 8 trailers right now, and yes I do need to get rid of a few, but you guys know how hard it is to part with something, The Deck is Aluminum Security Doors I got for ten dollars each about 20 years ago and there is 4 of them on there,
and the wood is just to fill the space between the doors, as for as cost I have about 600 bucks in it, Wheels $ 159.80,
Electric breaks for 2 wheels $181.80, 4 Springs $ 87.80, Paint $ 16.00
Break Controler $ 73.00, And A few othere things Everything else I had.
I got the parts from etrailer.com with free shipping, And the Girl that took my orders was Great to deal with, Her Name was Emily
her E-Mail is cs@etrailer.com Or you can call Her At 1-800-298-8924 - 331
and here is another picture.
126bdzk.jpg

Looks great. Congats on an excellent job.
The fenders would be the hardest job for me--hate sheet metal work.
Did you salvage these from another trailer?

/ My Home made Trailer is Done
Looks great. Congats on an excellent job.
The fenders would be the hardest job for me--hate sheet metal work.
Did you salvage these from another trailer?
OH SHxxx I For GOT The Price For Fenders, About another $ 80.00 Bucks,
Don't Tell Wife, She Is Happy with the 600. Dollar Figure.
I should of Cut the axle's and moved the finders in, But I Got Lazy,
I may do that this winter, But it works fine for now.

/ My Home made Trailer is Done #7  
Looks to good to use..very nice. :)

/ My Home made Trailer is Done #9  
I agree with the brakes on the rear axle but I have seen them both ways. I actually own a trailer with brakes on the front and one with brakes on the rear. These are on tandems. On my tri-axle I have brakes on all axles.

On the ones with brakes on the front and brakes on the rear I can not tell any difference.

Chris