Need a Unimog hauled from MA to Western NY

/ Need a Unimog hauled from MA to Western NY #1  

Von

Veteran Member, Advertiser
Tractor
Kubota B2710
I just picked up another Unimog 406 in Berkley, MA and need it hauled to Fairport, NY ASAP! It is 402 miles door to door, so if you have a trailer and truck that can handle 10k lbs and want to make a few extra $$ give me a call at 585-377-7164 or email me at vonsmog@yahoo.com. Will pay CASH on delivery!!

Attachments

• railmog.jpg
    railmog.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 517
   / Need a Unimog hauled from MA to Western NY #2  
I am not in the area anymore and have sold my 25K GN so I could not do it anyway but what is the height of that thing? Most GN trailers that could do the job are about 4' tall to start with so watch the total height and overpasses.

I am thinking you are going to need a low boy semi type transporter.

Chris

/ Need a Unimog hauled from MA to Western NY #3  
I would post it on Uship.com

/ Need a Unimog hauled from MA to Western NY #4  
Great googely woogely! Nice to see you drop in Von! Aint seen ya here in ages.

Have you checked YTmag's hauling section? There's frequently people posting there with open room on trailers/rucks.

/ Need a Unimog hauled from MA to Western NY
I have it on Uship and YTMag but the more places I put it the faster I can get it moved. The seller wants it moved as fast as possible.

Found someone from YTMAG.com. It will be picked up tomorrow and should be here on Sunday!!

/ Need a Unimog hauled from MA to Western NY #7  
Glad it worked out for you:)

/ Need a Unimog hauled from MA to Western NY #8  
Yikes,

That is one Heavy Duty truck. I heard the guys from Car Talk call them "Truck-a-opotamus' "

What do most of your customers use them for.. work or play?

Yikes,

That is one Heavy Duty truck. I heard the guys from Car Talk call them "Truck-a-opotamus' "

What do most of your customers use them for.. work or play?
I would say it is about 50/50 for work and play. To some it is just a toy and others use them to make money and farm with. Parts are getting hard to come buy, so used parts are doing very well for me. This truck will most likely just be parted out, as it is worth more in parts than as a whole.

Got it home yesterday, Got it running and now just need to swap out the master cyl. for the clutch and I'll see if it can move on its own!

Attachments

• railmog1.jpg
    railmog1.jpg
    224.4 KB · Views: 461
  • railmog2.jpg
    railmog2.jpg
    225.3 KB · Views: 364
  • railmog3.jpg
    railmog3.jpg
    332 KB · Views: 283
  • railmog4.jpg
    railmog4.jpg