World's Smallest Gooseneck Trailer?

/ World's Smallest Gooseneck Trailer? #1  

dstig1

Elite Member
Tractor
Kubota L5240 HSTC, JD X738 Mower, (Kubota L3130 HST - sold)
   / World's Smallest Gooseneck Trailer? #2  
That would be great for hauling the Bobcat behind the Subaru Brat.

/ World's Smallest Gooseneck Trailer? #3  
Actually looks weak to me in the neck area. I would not haul a lawn tractor on it.

Chris

/ World's Smallest Gooseneck Trailer? #4  
Actually looks weak to me in the neck area. I would not haul a lawn tractor on it.

Chris

I'm sure someone will buy it and end up here. Posting that they want to haul their 6000 lb. mini excavator on it, behind their 1/2 ton pick-up, wondering if it will be okay because they are only hauling it 20 miles, twice a year, on flat ground.:laughing:

Brian

/ World's Smallest Gooseneck Trailer? #5  
That is about the dumbest trailer build I have ever seen. Even if it was built strong enough to hold 5000 pounds, what could you put on a 4 foot wide trailer and why a gooseneck for that size trailer. He is going to have to look far to find someone stupid enough to buy that especially at that price. You can get a nice tongue pull 16 foot X 6' 4" wide with at least 3500# dual axles for that price. As for hauling a lawnmower, it isnt even wide enough to haul my lawnmower.

/ World's Smallest Gooseneck Trailer? #6  
My guess is the seller built it and found out it's a POS in the performance department, or he paid good money to have someone build it for him only to discover it's a POS and is trying to recoup some of the money wasted.

In any case I wouldn't buy it, and I don't know diddly squat about trailers.

/ World's Smallest Gooseneck Trailer? #7  
"A fool and his money are soon parted"
"There's one born every minute"

Wedge

/ World's Smallest Gooseneck Trailer? #8  
A good friend of mine was a "mobile welder farm mechanic" retired now. He built a small gooseneck for his welder and supplies. I don't remember the dimmensions, I think somewhere around the 6' x 12' range. He pulled it with a chevy S-10, it did very well. Goosenecks of that size can be useful, not sure about the one posted though...lol

/ World's Smallest Gooseneck Trailer? #9  
I see you guys find my trailer I built...:ashamed:

/ World's Smallest Gooseneck Trailer? #10  
I'll just bolt that hitch to the roof of my Toyota Yaris and be good to go....