2011 Dodge Ram Diesel vs Rocket

/ 2011 Dodge Ram Diesel vs Rocket #2  
   / 2011 Dodge Ram Diesel vs Rocket #3  
Not sure why Ford and GM are not part of this?:confused3:
I heard the Ford and GM trucks both broke down on the way there. The GM had frozen UREA and the Ford blew a head gasket. :D :dance1:

/ 2011 Dodge Ram Diesel vs Rocket #4  
I heard the Ford and GM trucks both broke down on the way there. The GM had frozen UREA and the Ford blew a head gasket. :D :dance1:

:) :) Or maybe they're waiting on a new motor/trans combo :rolleyes:

/ 2011 Dodge Ram Diesel vs Rocket #5  
The Ram is quicker than the rocket from 0-60.

/ 2011 Dodge Ram Diesel vs Rocket #6  
At 11.8 miles per gallon........ who would spend the money on that clam? :confused:

/ 2011 Dodge Ram Diesel vs Rocket #7  
At 11.8 miles per gallon........ who would spend the money on that clam? :confused:

Yeah, that sounded kind of low to me as well. I realize it is a DPF truck, but I would expect a bare minimum of at least 13 or 14mpg empty from that combo.

/ 2011 Dodge Ram Diesel vs Rocket #8  
ya know. I have the 5.9l Cummins, and I am wondering if thats the MPG loaded to max GVW...
My 5.9l gets 22 mpg on the highway if I keep it below 74 mph. OVERLOADED to the point where the rear is sitting on the bump stops and locked out of OD, I can get 11 or better... what gives?
Surely there isnt a 9 mpg penalty from the 5.9 to the 6.7???

/ 2011 Dodge Ram Diesel vs Rocket #9  
ya know. I have the 5.9l Cummins, and I am wondering if thats the MPG loaded to max GVW...
My 5.9l gets 22 mpg on the highway if I keep it below 74 mph. OVERLOADED to the point where the rear is sitting on the bump stops and locked out of OD, I can get 11 or better... what gives?
Surely there isnt a 9 mpg penalty from the 5.9 to the 6.7???

All the smog equipment

I wouldn't trade my 5.9 for the 6.7

/ 2011 Dodge Ram Diesel vs Rocket #10  
All the smog equipment

I wouldn't trade my 5.9 for the 6.7

You'll never miss what you don't have, BUT you'll never know what you're missing either. :) Even with the smog stuff still on the truck, my loaded mileage is better than that @ 13.5. Unloaded Ohio to WV to Md. average is 19.5 No chips or aftermarket mods added.