Please Re-Read The Brand Bashing Sticky
Perhaps it's a cabin fever epidemic, but there's been a flurry of posts in threads that did not live up to the high standard of civility TBN is known for. These posts resulted in the threads being closed. If you cannot make your point without name calling, brand bashing and in a manner that respects your fellow TBNers, please rethink what you've written. Thank you.
1. Don't take comments made by someone on the Internet, who you don't know and have never met so seriously.
2. Seeing who reports posts in this forum to the Moderators is interesting. Major cases of the 'pot calling the kettle black".
3. You don't have to defend your favorite brand. In the long run, and the short run, it doesn't matter.
4. Report posts that violate the rules, don't play moderator.
5. TBN has always been about sharing experiences, good and bad. Just because someone else had a bad experience with your favorite brand, that's not an insult.
6. Use common sense. Political threads belong in The Front Porch. Most of the people who post a lot in this forum know the topics that are political.
If you can't say it nicely, don't say it.