1997 Ford F250 price?

/ 1997 Ford F250 price? #1  

om21braz

Veteran Member
Just checking to see if I am entirely out of line or right gent has'nt saw my local ad yet. I've got a 1997 Ford F250 XLT 4WD ex-cab long bed. It has 106,000 miles, 7.5L gas engine, auto, always locally owned (I'm 2nd), white in color and has brand new Mich. LTX tires. It is not perfect, but far better condition than most of these trucks I see. I have'nt got one serious call on the truck - what is a reasonable price range?

/ 1997 Ford F250 price? #2  
Its worth about $5500.

Chris

/ 1997 Ford F250 price?
Thanks for the reply Chris, good to have confirmation that I'm in the ballpark.

/ 1997 Ford F250 price? #4  
Thanks for the reply Chris, good to have confirmation that I'm in the ballpark.

If you are in the ballpark the thing that is scaring folks away is the gas prices. $4 per gallon is hurting a lot of things. I was pricing some boats though a dealer I use today and he said things are real slow on bigger stuff.

Chris

/ 1997 Ford F250 price? #5  
Problem is most people that can get a loan get a newer truck, people that cant get a loan don't have 4k+ laying around. Good trucks but bad market for selling it

/ 1997 Ford F250 price? #6  
Problem is most people that can get a loan get a newer truck, people that cant get a loan don't have 4k+ laying around. Good trucks but bad market for selling it

Its exactly the kind of market i love after pinching my pennies for the past 3 years im ready to buy a new large something.... and with gas prices ready to hit $4 im looking to cash in on a great truck someone is going to unload for cheep!

/ 1997 Ford F250 price? #7  
Its exactly the kind of market i love after pinching my pennies for the past 3 years im ready to buy a new large something.... and with gas prices ready to hit $4 im looking to cash in on a great truck someone is going to unload for cheep!

That is exactly how we bought our 2008 Suburban. It was December '08. GM was hurting, job market was crap, gas prices were outragous. We ended up buying our Suburban with 10 miles on it for roughly 55% of sticker price. I to "argue" with the Credit Union here at work. They couldn't figure out why I didn't need more money on the loan with the money we were putting down. They couldn't believe it was that "cheap." BTW, we still have it, and it has been flawless. Has yet to be in the shop for any warranty work - or out of warranty work for that matter :)