1967 F-350 Flatbed Rebuild, Ideas?

/ 1967 F-350 Flatbed Rebuild, Ideas? #11  
Why not Rhino Line as much as you can? Its cheaper than paint and tough as nails. Will allow that truck to last for another 40 years.

Chris

/ 1967 F-350 Flatbed Rebuild, Ideas?
Where would that paint be found? I've never heard of it.

I find it at my local true value hardware store since their a PPG dealer and the can custom mix it to any color. Its amazing stuff, you apply it direct to metal (hence the DTM name) and you can roll it on or brush it on full strength and it smooths out real nice on a hot day, And your clean it up with water as it a water based paint.

And $35 a gallon is nice too! :thumbsup:

Why not Rhino Line as much as you can? Its cheaper than paint and tough as nails. Will allow that truck to last for another 40 years.

Chris

I prob will when I get down to the frame (later on) but for now it will be just the Previously mentioned DTM.

Thanks,
Mills

/ 1967 F-350 Flatbed Rebuild, Ideas? #13  
I have a '56 F-350 with a Ford flatbed. If you look around online, you might find a Ford bed for it. Mine has the tail lights mounted below the bed, on the outside of the rear frame.

I had a '64 F-350 flatbed at one point, not sure if I have any pictures of it still around. The beds are both pretty basic, steel frame with a wooden floor.