10 ft wide
6 ft long
2 ft tall

brush hog and disc and be stood up to save space

framecorellc@yahoo.com

/ Need Hauler #2  
brush hog and disc and be stood up to save space

framecorellc@yahoo.com

You need to explain how this is to be done? driver? or place you brought will secure it in some sort of upright postion then loaded on trailer to be tied down and a waiver to be signed for any and all damage done by transporting in that matter and if not transport must be paid in full upfront and it will not go if I feel it poses unsafe transport. Unless its the later I use to drive for a living and I will give you my thoughts on it right now NO freakin way

good luck in the search

/ Need Hauler #3  
Not sure why the disk and hog would have to be transported standing up , Unless you are looking a some sort of Hotshot rig to move it . Those are guys with Dually's and a gooseneck of various lengths that move stuff .

You may post it on "USHIP" and see what kind of bids you get . May get a truck to do it as some guys I know use that site for hauls to get them to a specific area for better freight .

Fred H.

/ Need Hauler #4  
I second posting it on UShip.com. That's how I got my tractor shipped from PA to WV. Got it done much cheaper than I expected. A retired trucker pulled it using a duramax with a gooseneck. Doubt he could have fit any implements with it, but there are a lot of transporters that follow that site. Worth a try. Goodluck in your search.