Anyone else holding out for new 2013 Chevy/GMC truck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Anyone else holding out for new 2013 Chevy/GMC truck? #1  

Topkicker

Platinum Member
Tractor
Kubota L2501
I'm really excited about the new line of GM trucks to be built this following year. Alot of speculations and rumors floating around. I'm looking foward to seeing the production models rolling off the assembly line. 2013 Chevy Silverado

/ Anyone else holding out for new 2013 Chevy/GMC truck? #2  
Sorrry to disagree with you, but that thing is ugly. I am not a GM hater. I would buy another GM product, just not a truck that looks like that. Just my opinion.

/ Anyone else holding out for new 2013 Chevy/GMC truck? #3  
   / Anyone else holding out for new 2013 Chevy/GMC truck? #4  
I bet Ford is really looking forward to a few model years of Silverados looking like that thing.

/ Anyone else holding out for new 2013 Chevy/GMC truck? #5  
First thing I thought when I saw the picture was Toyota. I'm always late on appreciating new designs on a vehicle, so I wont judge this just yet. Maybe it will grow on me, but I really prefer the square, boxy look of Ford and Nissan.

Eddie

/ Anyone else holding out for new 2013 Chevy/GMC truck? #6  
Sorrry to disagree with you, but that thing is ugly. I am not a GM hater. I would buy another GM product, just not a truck that looks like that. Just my opinion.

Have to agree with this statement!!! That is Butt ugly!!!:laughing:

/ Anyone else holding out for new 2013 Chevy/GMC truck? #7  
Have to agree with this statement!!! That is Butt ugly!!!:laughing:

Agreed...I think that's a concept though...We'll have to see what the final product atually looks like...Doubt the one shown will grow on me, ever.

/ Anyone else holding out for new 2013 Chevy/GMC truck? #8  
I am a GM fan , bought a new Silverado 4 months ago , but not impressed with those new pictures :( I really like the body style on my current truck , better than any other .

/ Anyone else holding out for new 2013 Chevy/GMC truck? #9  
Topkicker , are you still working in the G.M. truck plant ? I do hope the consumers keep you busy . Merry Christmas .

/ Anyone else holding out for new 2013 Chevy/GMC truck?
Topkicker , are you still working in the G.M. truck plant ? I do hope the consumers keep you busy . Merry Christmas .

Yes. Still building trucks here in Ft.Wayne. This is a concept pic. No pics of production models yet. I love the first reactions of the concept pic. I saw this one comming. Check out the huge rake on the windshield. Rumor on the floor is that the GMC and Chevy trucks will look much more set apart than years past. We'll just have to wait and see. GM is keeping the new trucks a huge secret. Remember when GM released the new bodystyle in 1988? Everyone had the same reaction. "That's one ugly truck". That bodystyle ran for 10 years and saw minor changes. Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Status
Not open for further replies.