Haulin some Yanmars

/ Haulin some Yanmars #1  

scoutcub

Veteran Member
Tractor
Yanmar LX4900//Cub 7532//Cub Yanmar SC2400//Komatsu D38//Cub Volunteer//Cub SZ60/CAT 289C/CAT 308
Moved some machines from OH to MI in the last several weeks. These were from a dealer that decided not to carry the Yanmar line. They have 3 other name brands at the dealership, so perhaps that's why.
Moved 9 machines to MI, and 4 more to my house. :D Didn't buy all four, though...:(
350+ miles each way, Truck/trailer did a great job. One little glitch with the trailer on load #2.....:eek: (see post about tightening lug nuts)

/ Haulin some Yanmars
sorry....pics didn't load.....

Attachments

• 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    231.2 KB · Views: 208
  • 004.jpg
    004.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 241
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    800.3 KB · Views: 175
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    882.3 KB · Views: 255
  • 1126.jpg
    1126.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 154
  • 1129.jpg
    1129.jpg
    275 KB · Views: 241
   / Haulin some Yanmars #3  
You should have posted about this before you hauled them. I am sure you could have found some good homes that would have been willing to adopt them them. Like mine.:laughing:

Nice rig by the way.:thumbsup: What kind of mileage do you get with that load?

/ Haulin some Yanmars #4  
I definately would have helped "lighten" the load. I would take the bigger Yanmar please!

Nice rig!

/ Haulin some Yanmars
You should have posted about this before you hauled them. I am sure you could have found some good homes that would have been willing to adopt them them. Like mine.:laughing:

Nice rig by the way.:thumbsup: What kind of mileage do you get with that load?

Yes...I was trying to conjure up a way they could have got "stolen" and ended up in my field....lol. And my other brilliant idea was to put a huge "for sale" sign on the side of them, do some roadside advertising, maybe sell a few on the trip....but I didn't think of it till I got there...:eek:

Thanks. Seems like everytime I head out with a load, the wind picks up to 20-30 mph...headwind both ways.... Just my luck.
I was getting around 9 MPG loaded, 11-12 unloaded. Trailer alone is 7K!

/ Haulin some Yanmars
I definately would have helped "lighten" the load. I would take the bigger Yanmar please!

Nice rig!

LX490....:thumbsup::thumbsup: