Biggest trailer I've ever seen!

/ Biggest trailer I've ever seen! #1  

Mace Canute

Elite Member
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U80VkzXzjOU&feature=related]Mine Supply International rep for Bosich (1955) Pty. Ltd. for North and South America - YouTube[/ame]

/ Biggest trailer I've ever seen! #2  
Wow, that is some rig there.

Nice

But lets not let the safety police like MSHA or any other agency see that they did not strap the load down at all.

*sarcasm*

Or probably worse, a TBN member could get twisted outta shape watching that and trying to blame GM's bailout for something

again....*sarcasm*

/ Biggest trailer I've ever seen! #3  
Wow, that is some rig there.

Nice

But lets not let the safety police like MSHA or any other agency see that they did not strap the load down at all.

*sarcasm*

Or probably worse, a TBN member could get twisted outta shape watching that and trying to blame GM's bailout for something

again....*sarcasm*

Yes, it is hoped that digger can eventually dig GM out of debt to the US taxpayer. It is a shovel ready project. Sarcasm. :D

/ Biggest trailer I've ever seen! #4  
Great video Mace! Always enjoy watching heavy equipment in action.

/ Biggest trailer I've ever seen! #5  
Very cool.

/ Biggest trailer I've ever seen! #6  
I want that job.....:D

/ Biggest trailer I've ever seen! #7  
Sweet.

Throw a couple of 2" straps on her and lets hit the road. ;)

/ Biggest trailer I've ever seen! #8  
I worked at the mine,when you heard "LOWBOY" coming down haulroad,better find a pull off. Only difference is the back wheels wasnt on hyd. they had warn 12,000lbs winches on each ramp,so it made it really wide

I'm in know way saying it is wider than one in video,just saying wheels were on outside of deck,just built different.....

/ Biggest trailer I've ever seen! #9  
Dang..that's some slide ruler figuring.

/ Biggest trailer I've ever seen! #10  
I'm assuming that those are used for getting large tracked equipment accross multi-thousand acre mines without taking days to do it?

Kyle