Diamond C Trailers

/ Diamond C Trailers #11  
That's what I was thinking whodat. Glad to hear your experience with Diamond C.

i love them i wont own any other brand i have broke trail masters trailers in have and have run some elites but they neither hold up like the diamond c i have a 1996 dual tadem for hauling hay and am buying a 1992 to haul hay they or both straight loads and i also pull a 2004 and 2006 32 ft dual tadem and have between 3 and 4 tractors to idabel ok from here every month i also run a 24ft gooseneck the utilty trailer still all the time i put about 500 to 800 miles a week on a trailer

you can say im like most people are with jd's when it comes to diamond c trailers

/ Diamond C Trailers
Easily. My little 6' BH I had for my Jinma 284 weighed 1,050#. I would guess the 110's BH would weigh 1,500# or more.

Chris

Went by another dealer who sells Diamond C today and asked about the trailer for the JD 110 and they said I could even 'get by' with a 12k trailer since it was a GN. I'm not into 'getting by' but they didn't seem to think the 14k would have any problem with it at all even if the TLB was 10k which they doubted.

Chris, you've got good insight into this stuff based on a lot of experience. Are they feeding me a line?

/ Diamond C Trailers #13  
I think what they're talking about is the gooseneck transfers more load to the truck. My '99 trailer has 12,000# axles, GVWR 24,000#. New trailers are rated at 25,000# GVWR with heavy duty 10,000# axles. From what I've been told they can do this because the amount of weight transfered to the truck is figured into the GVWR of the trailer. I'd still recommend you go with the 14k trailer just to have a greater margin of safety.

/ Diamond C Trailers #14  
It does transfer weight to the truck but I would stick with th 14,000# trailer minimum.

Chris

/ Diamond C Trailers #15  
I have a jd 110 and i used a 14,000lb tandem axel trailer to tow it with no problems.
Tracot wt. With bh is 7600. would get at least a 20 ft deck. Longer if you want to bring along additional attachments.

/ Diamond C Trailers #16  
I have looked at them a couple times at my local deere dealer and they appear to be very well built. One thing I have noticed is they seem to have a lot of attention spent on aesthetic things like diamondplate and stuff like that. Upon further inspection it seems they are also built well too. Glad to see some others have had good experience with them.