LED Lights

/ LED Lights #21  
The problem is just as described earlier where might I find the parts to remedy this problem?
Most auto parts stores will have the electronic flashers. Take the old one out of your truck with you to match it. Some have 2 terminals, some have 3.

/ LED Lights #22  
Millsonwheels: is that shed really leaning that much or is it an optical illusion?

Ha Its not leaning quite that much but it is, and its on the to do list to tear that thing down if the ground hogs don't beat me to it and tunnel under it enough that it falls over.

Most auto parts stores will have the electronic flashers. Take the old one out of your truck with you to match it. Some have 2 terminals, some have 3.

Really its that simple? cant be? I don't know what to think of an easy fix....

/ LED Lights #23  
Really its that simple? cant be? I don't know what to think of an easy fix....

I've had them with a ground wire. It plugged into the original flasher slot, but I had to ground the wire on the firewall, or somewhere suitable. It's that easy.

/ LED Lights #24  
The ATHS National is at the Big E in Springfield this year-May 31, June 1,2. come on down!

Red Horse, I stopped by your truck a couple times on Friday, but didn't catch you. We stayed over Friday night, but since Saturday was a washout, we didn't go back to the show. The old Mack was lookin good though. Maybe I'll get to catch you at another show some time this year.

/ LED Lights #25  
Lots of great stuff though........

ATHSNationalShow2012033.jpg

ATHSNationalShow2012013.jpg

ATHSNationalShow2012054.jpg

/ LED Lights
Ductape-just caught up with your post. sorry I missed you. the trouble with a show that size is you still don't get to see everything. I saw some pictures that were published on several websites sand there were PLENTY of trucks I did not see. I was there for three days and I'm sure you will agree-you get into a conversation with someone and guess what-40 minutes have gone- but that too isa big part of things. Hope you can make Hudson.