how to make your 5x10 trailer with max capacity of 3k pounds haul 4k pounds

/ how to make your 5x10 trailer with max capacity of 3k pounds haul 4k pounds #1  

shortthrow50

Banned
Tractor
2012 John Deere 3520 Deluxe Cab
When you need to haul topsoil, Just add another 2 buckets:thumbsup:
Works every time
IMAG0220.jpg

IMAG0219.jpg

/ how to make your 5x10 trailer with max capacity of 3k pounds haul 4k pounds #2  
now you did it.

you probably will get them started

/ how to make your 5x10 trailer with max capacity of 3k pounds haul 4k pounds
now you did it.

you probably will get them started
oh well. I need to get some dirt at my house and i dont have any other means other than to take from one of my jobsites and use my little *** trailer

/ how to make your 5x10 trailer with max capacity of 3k pounds haul 4k pounds #4  
You mean you exceeded the capacity and the earth didn't fly off it's orbit and into the sun?

You mean you exceeded the capacity and the earth didn't fly off it's orbit and into the sun?

regardless of physics, it didnt happen:thumbsup:
I woulda put more in it but it was already spilling out all over the sides and on the road as i was making turns around bends

/ how to make your 5x10 trailer with max capacity of 3k pounds haul 4k pounds #6  
Just one more should be OK. The tractor can handle it.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WQflR6740AY]Tractor Skidding down - YouTube[/ame]

Bruce

Just one more should be OK. The tractor can handle it.

Tractor Skidding down - YouTube

Bruce

Ther was no weight on the tongue of that trailer. thats what bit him in the ***. However, in my situation i would have to be careful as well driving at road speeds with no trailer brakes. Im pretty squared away though because i pull heavy equipment with work trucks and familiar with safe operation in hairy situations. The truck i have in the picture is a pretty heavy 2012 crew cab 2500 dodge cummins with exhaust brake. You dont even know the load is behind you

/ how to make your 5x10 trailer with max capacity of 3k pounds haul 4k pounds #8  
You could have doubled your load by filling up the truck bed along with the trailer.

/ how to make your 5x10 trailer with max capacity of 3k pounds haul 4k pounds #9  
Out of curiousity, what are the tires rated for? They look to be holding up well!
I'm far from the safety police as I don't think a little overloading is that bad when you consider the safety margain the engineers put into that trailer. Plus I'm sure you have the recommended 20% tongue load which only puts you over by 200 lbs. :thumbsup:
I don't recommend it but have overloaded a trailer or two a couple of times.

At least you have the right truck! ;-)

/ how to make your 5x10 trailer with max capacity of 3k pounds haul 4k pounds #10  
Yep, I've carried a few loads that where over the weight rating too, and did it with a truck that was capable of the extra weight. Now if you ask me, I will tell you to get the right trailer for the job. Only because I know my limitations and driving ability, and don't typically know of the person's asking.