Towed the new to us toy hauler home

/ Towed the new to us toy hauler home #1  

Newblue

Gold Member
Tractor
New Holland TC45DA SS
Picked it up and the tow went well except for the plug came out on the interstate! Used the exhaust brake and the truck brakes to slow it down.

2012-04-29_13-00-06_333.jpg

/ Towed the new to us toy hauler home #2  
Nice.

Chris

/ Towed the new to us toy hauler home #3  
Your driving the right truck for that kind of failure! I only wish my F250 had a true exhaust brake. Looks like a really nice trailer.

What toys will live in there?

/ Towed the new to us toy hauler home
Thanks guys! We have a rotation of two Jeep Wranglers, a Porsche Boxster, and two quads that will have their chance to ride in the back. It's got 28' of garage and 20' of living quarters in the front. Found out my TC45DA will not lift the pin so I have to snake this thing up my driveway backwards.

/ Towed the new to us toy hauler home #5  
Thanks guys! We have a rotation of two Jeep Wranglers, a Porsche Boxster, and two quads that will have their chance to ride in the back. It's got 28' of garage and 20' of living quarters in the front. Found out my TC45DA will not lift the pin so I have to snake this thing up my driveway backwards.
Nice trailer. If you hauled it home empty, your tractor might be able to lift the pin with something in the back of the trailer to offset the weight of the living quarters...

Aaron Z

/ Towed the new to us toy hauler home #6  
Wow, nice !!

Congrats on your new trailer. :thumbsup:

/ Towed the new to us toy hauler home #7  
Nice looking.

Congrats and enjoy

/ Towed the new to us toy hauler home #8  
Beautiful setup, Love the truck!

/ Towed the new to us toy hauler home #10  
Nice...Let's see some pics of the inside...