Easiest way to hook up trailer

/ Easiest way to hook up trailer #1  

kneedeep

Veteran Member
Tractor
Mahindra 3510 & 8560
I want to share a product that I have used many times and it works GREAT! :thumbsup:

Got it for Xmas last year and one of the best and most useful gifts I ever received. Monitor started acting up and returned it to mfg, replaced it and returned to me in 1 week.

Works for anything you can't see, also can be used for security camera and works well at night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=Uk7Tk3hKB-A

/ Easiest way to hook up trailer #2  
"Well, I'll be a Monkey's Uncle"! That is truly a unique device. Implementing that method, most certainly reduces the guesswork and is a great improvement over the "trial and error" system. Thanks for posting.:thumbsup:

/ Easiest way to hook up trailer #3  
My Ford has that built in with the rear view camera.

/ Easiest way to hook up trailer #4  
+2 on the built-in Camera on my Ram. They do make getting it on easier.

/ Easiest way to hook up trailer #5  
Looks like it could be handy but I have never really found trailer hook up difficult.

You have to put the device on which is one extra trip out of the cab already.

I rarely get out more than once without a camera.

/ Easiest way to hook up trailer #6  
My Ford has that built in with the rear view camera.

Same on my Nissan Titan. I love it. Nice be display about 8" across on the nav screen anytime its in reverse.

This is a nice product though for someone whos truck does not have a camera. Sounds like the customer support is also A+.:thumbsup:

Chris

/ Easiest way to hook up trailer
I don't have a built in GPS bigscreen backup camera blender doorlocker thingamajig on the back of my truck like the rest of you guys!!:laughing:

/ Easiest way to hook up trailer #8  
I've used a piece of 1/2" plastic pipe stuck in a pipe cap (attached to the trailer coupler) for years! Cheap & works great as a guide. When the trailer is hooked on, the pipe slips into a bigger pipe on the trailer tongue.

Practice, Practice, Practice!!! ~~ grnspot

Attachments

• Pictures 124 (Small).jpg
    Pictures 124 (Small).jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 352
Last edited:
   / Easiest way to hook up trailer
I've used a piece of 1/2" plastic pipe stuck in a pipe cap (attached to the trailer coupler) for years! Cheap & works great as a guide. When the trailer is hooked on, the pipe slips into a bigger pipe on the trailer tongue.~~ grnspot

You got a thingamajigger on your trailer!!:thumbsup:

/ Easiest way to hook up trailer #10  
My new SUV has a backup camera that displays in the rear view mirror, and boy does it make hitching up easy. It has a downward view, and I can watch the trailer hitch come into position over the ball. Real nice. I don't know how I ever lived without it!