Hauling attachments

/ Hauling attachments #1  

deerfarmer4life

Tractor
Kubota l3800
How is everyone hauling the extra attachments they have?

My cabin is 500 miles from my house, my farm is 30 miles from my house, and my uncles land is 240.

Im wanting to haul most of my equipment with me when i go to different places to put in food plots and do other maintence work on the properties.

Rack system? just strap them to the trailer?

Looking to see how everyone else does it.

/ Hauling attachments #2  
I put a few in the bed and the rest just strapped to the trailer.

Chris

/ Hauling attachments #3  
Diamondpilot said:
I put a few in the bed and the rest just strapped to the trailer.

Chris

Ditto

/ Hauling attachments #4  
this is why i have a 20' flat trailer... depending on what they are i can get 2-3 in front of the tractor with a 3-4th on the 3pt.

/ Hauling attachments
Cant put anything in the bed. Have a 32 ft gooseneck.
When i haul the tractor with fel. Tiller attached. Then 72 inch rotary cutter, disc, planter, box blade and my brillion. I run out of room for the gang box with tools,chainsaw, and then my fuel transfer tank. I just bought a 500 gal poly tank for hauling water and then i have to put my sprayer in the mix somewhere

I was thinking of welding up some sort of rack that i could put the 3pt stuff on.

/ Hauling attachments #6  
Cant put anything in the bed. Have a 32 ft gooseneck.
When i haul the tractor with fel. Tiller attached. Then 72 inch rotary cutter, disc, planter, box blade and my brillion. I run out of room for the gang box with tools,chainsaw, and then my fuel transfer tank. I just bought a 500 gal poly tank for hauling water and then i have to put my sprayer in the mix somewhere

I was thinking of welding up some sort of rack that i could put the 3pt stuff on.

Loss of the bed is the reason I got rid of my 28' GN. I hated it and when I went to a bumper pull I was so much happier. I find for me I can actually haul more this way. If I need something super heavy moved I pay someone else to move it but upto about 15,000# I am all set with my current rig.

Chris

/ Hauling attachments
I have to move a 16K LBS tractor about a dozen times a year for some custom work. Doesnt pay to hire someone out to do it when im barely making money doing it. I own a 20ft tilt bed and that barely fits the tractor and attachment thats on it. Im wishing i would of went with a 40ft trailer sometimes.

/ Hauling attachments #8  
do you need your bucket on the FEL?

instead go with pallet forks and put the gang box and box blade on the pallet forks, then build a frame to rest the FEL above the brush hog etc.

/ Hauling attachments #9  
Do you have a deck over the goosneck? If not, you could put one up there for the sprayer and the box blade, etc. If your bed is long enough the tiller or box blade could go in front of the goosneck hitch.
The cutter could be chained in a vertical position to the uprights of the goosneck so that it would only take a foot or so of deck space.

Aaron Z

/ Hauling attachments #10  
is there room under the trailer? i have seen many bumper pulls with fork pockets on the side to slide a pair of forks in. with a deck over gooseneck there is more room. I have seen many with big tool boxes maybe you could make a shelf to hold your bucket or box blade with the upper link arms folded down. can you ditch your water and fuel tanks for ones that will fit under the trailer?