IRON PANTHER TRAILERS - MADE BY?

/ IRON PANTHER TRAILERS - MADE BY? #1  

gumshu

Platinum Member
Tractor
JD 2025R TLB, Kubota L4802 and Can Am Defender HD7
Does anyone know what company manufactures IRON PANTHER trailers? I've seen them advertised online, but cant find a manufacturer.

/ IRON PANTHER TRAILERS - MADE BY? #2  
:muted: does not seem that any company wants to admit to making them!?!?!

:confused: :confused3: :anyone: :scratchchin:

/ IRON PANTHER TRAILERS - MADE BY?
:muted: does not seem that any company wants to admit to making them!?!?!

:confused: :confused3: :anyone: :scratchchin:
Yeah. I know. That's enough to make you think twice. It looks like everyone who sells them says they are custom made for them. They make one that looks like a PJ Buggy hauler. I was considering one of those, but I'm sold on a new 14K PJ 20' split tilt instead. :thumbsup:

/ IRON PANTHER TRAILERS - MADE BY? #4  
They are made in Fresno. Last year when I was looking for a car hauler, I talked to them about how long it would take to get me a 22 ft. I ended up with a 20 ft that was on the local dealer's lot as I was under a time constraint.
They don't have direct sales, just sell through dealers, kind of like a "house brand". The 20ft that I bought was $3250, w/ 10k GVW,brakes on both axles, slide in ramps, and a spare. There's not a lot of paint on the under side of the trailer.
It's a solid built trailer, that's a little cheaper than the major brands.

/ IRON PANTHER TRAILERS - MADE BY?
They are made in Fresno. Last year when I was looking for a car hauler, I talked to them about how long it would take to get me a 22 ft. I ended up with a 20 ft that was on the local dealer's lot as I was under a time constraint.
They don't have direct sales, just sell through dealers, kind of like a "house brand". The 20ft that I bought was $3250, w/ 10k GVW,brakes on both axles, slide in ramps, and a spare. There's not a lot of paint on the under side of the trailer.
It's a solid built trailer, that's a little cheaper than the major brands.
Thanks John. That's good to know.

/ IRON PANTHER TRAILERS - MADE BY? #6  
One thing I forgot to mention, when I talked to the sales guy at Iron Panther about getting a 22 ft trailer, he told me it would be about 3 weeks if I wanted to order something special. If I'd had the time I would have ordered the 22 ft. So if the dealer doesn't have what you want, they will make it for you.

/ IRON PANTHER TRAILERS - MADE BY? #7  
Where in Fresno thats on my way down to LA where Im going to drop off my dump trailer to my cousin if he buys it, Cause I need something bigger than my 5x8 dump because of my new toy bobcat

/ IRON PANTHER TRAILERS - MADE BY? #8  
Why do their fenders go up with the bed vs staying put? I like using my fenders to stay over the tires for when I am doing maintenance on the axles etc I can keep my tools on the fenders.

/ IRON PANTHER TRAILERS - MADE BY? #9  
Why do their fenders go up with the bed vs staying put? I like using my fenders to stay over the tires for when I am doing maintenance on the axles etc I can keep my tools on the fenders.

It allows the bed to be slightly wider, they are stronger and material can't get between the bed and fenders.

/ IRON PANTHER TRAILERS - MADE BY? #10  
Wow I would not have thought that it would make for a wider bed.