Kudos to Diamondpilot!

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #11  
I also have a BMW 335I and its so so. Its always in the shop it seems for stupid things like this week the head lights are glowing RED. Never seen that one before. Last month it was in the shop for a leaking WWF reservoir. Its on the chopping block soon, probably for another Ford. A Ford Edge Sport.

Chris

get ready for a pretty nice sized bill ($$$). those BMW's, Audi's, Mercedes, etc start having high dollar repair bills when they get over 100,000 miles. I also am amazed at how much the resale value of them plummets after 100,000. I guess that's why I see some on those "buy here pay here" lots and they ALL have over 100,000 on them. That new Edge Sport is NICE! my girlfriend's mother bought one a couple months ago and it's a really good car.

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #14  
I agree that Chris has some very informative posts...Just wish he would keep the caustic GM and Dodge comments out of them..I'm not a Ford or Dodge guy, but that and the reasons for it really don't matter to anyone but me...

I've had good and bad experiences with many brands of vehicles..I don't paint them with a broad brush...Every manufacturer lays an egg from time to time....

And to be honest, I'm sick of hearing about the whole bailout thing. I didn't agree with it for a variety of reasons but it is what it is and Ford was not an innocent bystander...In the end, we have an improving auto industry with all of the employment and other economics that goes with it.

I'm pretty confident that most of the money will be returned..Eventually.

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #15  
I'm pretty confident that most of the money will be returned..Eventually.

I'm not.. not by a long shot.

if it does happen.. I'll be amazed...

I HOPE i'm wrong.. but suspect i'm not... :(

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #16  
His knowledge is very impressive and he is always happy to help.

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #17  
I'm not.. not by a long shot.

if it does happen.. I'll be amazed...

I HOPE i'm wrong.. but suspect i'm not... :(

It may take a while, but I have some confidence (not a ton) but some based on what I'm seeing...Much of it is based on stock price.

As I said, I didn't agree with it...I was going to state my view but re-energizing the issue was not my point. I'll just mime it.:D:D

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #18  
Soundguy said:
DP.. what's under the hood on the f350? if diesel.. how do you like it?

what rear does it have? 373 or 410.. and I asusme, knowing you, it is SRW.. right?

6.0 L diesel. Quadzilla 160 hp chip, MAC intake and cold air kit filter, 4" exaust, and 3.73 gears. Yes, its a SRW 4x4.

Chris

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #19  
10-4-And there are plenty of other good knowledgeable posters on this site. And very few a-holes or "children"-unlike some sites. This site is the best and I never hesitate to recommend it to others.

/ Kudos to Diamondpilot! #20  
Gotta agree, always interesting to read your posts!!!!!

Eddie